Obama's War on Women

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
Each of these screwed up considerably and made Obama look bad...

Hillary Clinton, gone.

Lois Lerner, gone.

Kathleen Sebelius, gone.

Susan Rice, recycled into a position not requiring Senate confirmation...

Eric Holder, above the law and still employed...

Why were Clinton, Lerner, and Sebelius pushed out, but Holder and Rice survive?

Reactions: 6 people
The republicans own the war on women. You need to come up with something a bit more original. When the republicans stop talking about magic vaginas, legitimate rape and trying to control a woman's uterus then may be we can talk about your woman issues.

Reactions: 1 person
Nah, the Democrats manufactured the war on women as a nice deflection issue. I won't deny that there are a few nutjobs like Akin, but he's not in office.

Unfortunately, when Obama does things like fire all the women Cabinet heads and let Eric Holder stay in office, you gotta ask who really has the double standard.

Reactions: 7 people
Manufactured? A few nut jobs? Keep on dreaming.

Should there be more females in positions of power. Heck yes. Shame on Obama and the dems for not making that happen.

Do republicans have a shot at taking the female vote. Yea. That will happen. How many points did Romney loose to Obama with the female vote?

How many women has Obama pushed out of the most transparent administration evah?

He has repeatedly surrounded himself with women, and made them the scapegoats for his own failures.

Reactions: 5 people
Ms Tree said:
The republicans own the war on women. You need to come up with something a bit more original. When the republicans stop talking about magic vaginas, legitimate rape and trying to control a woman's uterus then may be we can talk about your woman issues.
Duckin' and a Dodgin'.....................you've learned well from your master!

eolesen said:
Each of these screwed up considerably and made Obama look bad...

Hillary Clinton, gone.

Lois Lerner, gone.

Kathleen Sebelius, gone.

Susan Rice, recycled into a position not requiring Senate confirmation...

Eric Holder, above the law and still employed...

Why were Clinton, Lerner, and Sebelius pushed out, but Holder and Rice survive?

So on what talk radio show did you hear this?

Last I heard, the fed gov pays .88 cents on the dollar, male to female ratio.
Perhaps BaRack needs to straighten his own house, before telling others how to run theirs!

777 fixer said:
So on what talk radio show did you hear this?
None, but I did phone it in to one show, and the hosts quickly latched on to the fact that it wasn't just a war on women, but it was a war on old white women.

Obama's surrounded himself with women, and used them as human shields to protect his administration.

I guess surrounding ones self with old white men as a shield would have been better.