OH NO. The ORANGE-MORON is Losing Money FAST !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://yahoo.com/news/trumps-businesses-struggle-single-most-100008434.html

The ORANGE TURD, is losing Money, and it could be enough to, maybe, Knock the A-H, out of the Billionaire Club !

Before we got INFECTED with him, he was worth $3.5B. He's Now down to $2.5B >

(Guys like Warren, Bill or Jeff, could write a 'check' for the A-H and Not-Even-Blink).

And THEN, there's the ATTY. General of NY, waiting in the Wings !

I tell ya', just when you think ther's no justice in the world Anymore....................... !

HA HA HA HA HA

Tuck FRUMP !

Last edited:

The ORANGE TURD, is losing Money, and it could be enough to, maybe, Knock the A-H, out of the Billionaire Club !

(Guys like Warren, Bill or Jeff, could write a 'check' for the A-H and Not-Even-Blink).

I tell ya', just when you think ther's no justice in the world Anymore....................... !

HA HA HA HA HA

Tuck FRUMP !
Don't worry...since he was a president, he'll get his pension.

HA HA HA HA HA

Tuck FRUMP !
Not to worry, the new conservative social media platforms have been discussed and are well on their way to fruition.

Trumper the new Parler.

Not to worry, the new conservative social media platforms have been discussed and are well on their way to fruition.

Trumper the new Parler.
They've already got the logo created

LC_Brand_Homepage_8.22.17.jpg

Now you are publicly supporting efforts against free speech from the right. Liars club is a unique reference condemning political free speech, that you don't like....I know, you'll be tripping all over yourself in an attempt to deny what I pointed out....but, it is what it is.
There is a difference between free speech and lying. Trump has a bad habit of lying...even about the last election. When anyone points out that he was lying, it is fake news and it's "censorship" when someone stops it. How many people bought into bullshit false meme's because they were on Facebook? Because you might agree with a lie does not make it a fact. Parler and the Trump News Network should be interesting. All lies...all the time. But we agree with it, so it's gotta be right.

Last edited:
Widely reporting by various news sources that Trump may have to sell 2 offices...one in NY and the other in SFO. While business has sharply decline at his places...one in particular per NBC Nightly News....the Trump International Hotel dropped 64% in a 1 year period.

There is a difference between free speech and lying. Trump has a bad habit of lying...even about the last election. When anyone points out that he was lying, it is fake news and it's "censorship" when someone stops it. How many people bought into bullshit false meme's because they were on Facebook? Because you might agree with a lie does not make it a fact. Parler and the Trump News Network should be interesting. All lies...all the time. But we agree with it, so it's gotta be right.
Looks like your newest hero is off and running with lies....Following in Trumps footsteps?

LOL

You are too sensitive.

iu

Widely reporting by various news sources that Trump may have to sell 2 offices...one in NY and the other in SFO. While business has sharply decline at his places...one in particular per NBC Nightly News....the Trump International Hotel dropped 64% in a 1 year period.
Look into it, most, if not all, hotel type venues are off big time.....on par with the airlines and travel. Trump is not alone.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hotel+revenues+down&t=newext&atb=v260-3&ia=web

Trump International Hotels is the name of the business entity that owns all the hotels. When someone writes it in the singular and leaves off the "s" in hotels, it makes it seem that they are referring to a particular hotel

Now that English class is over, back to maligning the poor boy.

He's been offing property since He took office.
No link in the statement....LOL
'Widely reporting'.......Robbedagain's registered trademark.
I'm speaking of the original link. I suppose I could create my own "uncensored" website and link to that as "alternative facts" because of the "censorship" of lies that I happen to agree with. Trump has been lousy as a businessman. He's been a successful marketer of his name. But business enterprises tend to fail for him. I think it would be awesome is his only moneymaker - his name - becomes so toxic that he fails there as well.

Remember when I said Trump continues to remain rent free in Liberal Minds?

Hotel valuations are in the tank because people aren't traveling, downtown residential values are in the tank because high income people are increasingly fleeing high-tax cities (and that's who can afford to live in the Trump Towers of the country). Commercial real estate values are also in the tank given more and more companies are keeping people home indefinitely.

Keeping it airline related, United just gave back 150,000 feet of their HDQ space in the Sears Tower. That's 17%. There are over 2M square feet of newly vacant space in Chicago alone.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/busi...0210127-dtfphmaoirhqdlgv4piamay2ca-story.html

I heard that AA has also stopped construction of the 600 room hotel it was building at Skyview. Not sure how far along it was, but I know they'd already torn down the old dorms at the training center, so now there's no overnight space for folks.

With Biden and Fraudci telling people that "two weeks to stop the spread" will now be closer to two years, those urban real estate values won't be going anywhere.

Last edited: