OK...What IF

Travelpro72

Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
Can anyone imagine what the negotiating would be like if Teddy were still here on the property? COST NEUTRAL. She'd be on the news, in the paper and on the phones. Oh how many miss you so. We need to light a fire under their a$$es and turn up the heat a little. Any muscle or smarts AT ALL? It seems the company isn't budging on ANYTHING really.

Can anyone imagine what the negotiating would be like if Teddy were still here on the property? COST NEUTRAL. She'd be on the news, in the paper and on the phones. Oh how many miss you so. We need to light a fire under their a$$es and turn up the heat a little. Any muscle or smarts AT ALL? It seems the company isn't budging on ANYTHING really.

Hmm...very interesting idea.

I don't know about you, but if I were in the position to hire a union consultant, she would be my first choice. You can learn a lot from someone with her knowledge and ability.

Yes! Very interesting idea! :up:

Former management appeared to respect and/or fear her enough to set up that lovely little ploy regarding the future travel benefits that were never accepted but used to blackmail her and get the Mike's and Laura's of the world to be the "leaders".

That says enough.

If Teddy never existed I believe the FA's at Airways would make allot less than they do now. She is a one women army and management feared her. I am happy for her in her new very successful life. She deserves it. I truly admire her and her accomplishments.

What is funny to me is that I was talking to my 70 year old grandmother about some of the union stuff and mentioned Teddy's name. She said, "oh yeah, isn't she that woman from usairways with the long black hair i'd see on tv or hear on the radio". That just made me laugh. People not familiar with airline crap recognize her. THAT is saying somethng. I work for the damn company and wouldn't be able to pick our MEC president out of a lineup if my life depended on it. When you would see her on TV or on Honsburger live in PIT you could feel her passion and determination regardless if you agreed with her or not. We miss and much need someone with that much passion, determination and drive. Does anyone at US even have that? A different tune would be playing right now I'm almost positive.

I had the displeasure of sitting next to her blow-hard successor on a flight recently. An unpleasant 4 hours. Blah blah, I'm important. Kiss my ring. Blah blah contract. Bow before me. Blah blah recall rights. You aren't worthy. Blah blah blah blah. Pfffffftttttttttt.

And all in earshot of paying customers at the TOP of his lungs. I wanted to crawl into the lav, but it stank worse than he did.

Certainly, usaviation.com would be more fun if she were still in power!!! Go PitBull.