On hold 1 hour and 46 minutes and counting

cmhqs

Jun 30, 2005
IAD
Visit site
My flight was canceled from IAD this morning and I got an email reflecting this. Ual automaticly booked me for a tomorrow afternoon getting into my final destination late. This was not going to work for me. I called the UAL reservations and was on hold for 36 min. I then called my corporate travel department to see if they could help me. Since the United locator number was changed they could not help me and told me that I needed to call back UAL. I complied and have been on hold ever since. Right now I have been on my cell phone at the hotel 1 hour and 56 mins and still counting! My question is there another number that you can call so that I can better service? Or do I have to go in to the ticket counter to rebook?

Thanks. I tried calling the other number from my other cell phone but was put on hold as well. I finally got a hold of an agent.........2 hours and 31 min. later. She told me there were 400 other people on hold as well. UAL could not change my reservation since there were no seats avail. I guess I will have to stick with what they gave me........just stinks that I get back home after 11pm local after being on the road for over 2 weeks. I guess they don't give us ex employees a break. :)