Onboard fight between flight attendant and someone else?

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Friend just texted me a picture of an article in the Dallas newspaper entitled "American sued over onboard flight." I couldn't expand the picture enough to read the text of the article. Don't know whether it was between two flight attendants or flight attendant and passenger. Anyone know anything?

Found it! Thought it would be easier than this being a local story. Here's the link. Doesn't tell a whole lot. It was between 2 flight attendants.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...ican-airlines-flight-attendants-leads-lawsuit

Last edited:
Friend just texted me a picture of an article in the Dallas newspaper entitled "American sued over onboard flight." I couldn't expand the picture enough to read the text of the article. Don't know whether it was between two flight attendants or flight attendant and passenger. Anyone know anything?

Found it! Thought it would be easier than this being a local story. Here's the link. Doesn't tell a whole lot. It was between 2 flight attendants.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...ican-airlines-flight-attendants-leads-lawsuit
That's just Americans new in-flight entertainment. It's cheaper than adding tv monitors to all of the seats.

2 Flight attendants from 2 years ago. One is claiming the company did nothing. Pretty sure they would have if they could verify the story or did the union protect the bad apple and now the company gets sued???

2 Flight attendants from 2 years ago. One is claiming the company did nothing. Pretty sure they would have if they could verify the story or did the union protect the bad apple and now the company gets sued???
Well, you do have to take that into consideration. After all, it took 3 occurrences of a particular F/A telling First Class passengers to "Go f**k themselves" before the arbitrator and the union decided to agree with AA's termination of that f/a.

I see this as an individual problem not AA's fault at all. Good Lord 1 million? She must be on drugs.
Let's see 30 year employee that never saved for retirement looking for easy way out with a cool mil.? Maybe, maybe not.
Does make for great entertainment though. Just curious how the rest of the flight went.
I guess F/A "B" was tired of taking orders from F/A "A" huh?