Original SCABS

PlayTheOdds

Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
Contract and the South
Visit site
Is mutiny just around the corner for NWA? NWA is about to have what they are calling a "Realignment" this is where everyone gets to bid on their job and shift. It is about fifty-fifty Scabs to AMFA Scabs at DTW. This "realignment is going to be bid based on "SENORITY"!!! I can promise you that Aviation Emolyment.com is going to be overwhelmed here shortly with hits and the contract companies phones will be ringing of the hook. I do not understand what NWA is thinking. Maybe that is why they wouldn't let the wannabe AMFA Scabs at MSP come back to work. Could they be holding them in reserve for just such an event? It is a shame that AMFA is not in a position to take advantage of this. I myself have been fingering the ejection handle but have yet to pull it. Maybe it is time to go ahead and blow the seat.

This is unbelievable, this is going to be good, real good. Boy the twist and turns this strike is taking is just too unreal. I can't leave this place for I am enjoying being in the middle of everything too much.

Is mutiny just around the corner for NWA? NWA is about to have what they are calling a "Realignment" this is where everyone gets to bid on their job and shift. It is about fifty-fifty Scabs to AMFA Scabs at DTW. This "realignment is going to be bid based on "SENORITY"!!! I can promise you that Aviation Emolyment.com is going to be overwhelmed here shortly with hits and the contract companies phones will be ringing of the hook. I do not understand what NWA is thinking. Maybe that is why they wouldn't let the wannabe AMFA Scabs at MSP come back to work. Could they be holding them in reserve for just such an event? It is a shame that AMFA is not in a position to take advantage of this. I myself have been fingering the ejection handle but have yet to pull it. Maybe it is time to go ahead and blow the seat.

This is unbelievable, this is going to be good, real good. Boy the twist and turns this strike is taking is just too unreal. I can't leave this place for I am enjoying being in the middle of everything too much.

It's nothing new dear. Tell 'em "WELCOME TO THE NEW NORTHWEST!"

Is mutiny just around the corner for NWA? NWA is about to have what they are calling a "Realignment" this is where everyone gets to bid on their job and shift. It is about fifty-fifty Scabs to AMFA Scabs at DTW. This "realignment is going to be bid based on "SENORITY"!!!...This is unbelievable, this is going to be good, real good. Boy the twist and turns this strike is taking is just too unreal. I can't leave this place for I am enjoying being in the middle of everything too much.

Realignments were regular activities in DTW before so it doesn't surprise any of us on the outside that they are continuing it now. It lets the company adjust manpower (now wormpower) on different crews. Its a chance for mechanics to move around to different shifts or jobs if they want based on seniority. Unfortunately for the SCABs they have no seniority. I imagine that the former AMFA members that SCABBED will get the first shot according to their seniority and the replacement SCABs will get the left overs....Can you say "welcome to third shift?" Since thats where you'll be. But don't get your shorts in a bunch...Like the girl says..."wlecome to the new northworst"

===========================================================

Hey Pecker Head,

Slow down a bit will ya'.

Now WHAT the heck are you sayin' ??

Run that part about "fingering something, then blowing it",..... by me again !

NH/BB's

...And why should come as suprise to us?

The ramp bids ("realigns") twice a year minimum, sometimes more. Ditto the CSA group.

So how far does '05 seniority get you these days, anyway?

Hey Felix,

My phone has been ringing off the hook by an outfit called STS....since I'm not a gypsy mechanic I continue to let it ring...and their mail goes unanswered by me also...maybe you should google them and climb aboard....they're waiting for your call.

Jeez 'Cods, your crackin' me up here. You scab for a rogue company like Scab Air, and then you expect to be treated with respect? Hee, hee, hee. :huh: Dougie Stealin' and Scab Air management could give a hoot about what you like or don't. So go ahead and whine to your heart's content, pull the eject handle, or shut your scab pie hole and enjoy the ride down because you have the best pay your scab ass has ever had.

I also read that the IAM scabs in DTW are making a run at a representation election to try and bring the IAM scab union back on the property. What a surprise! Its just like the IAM scab union to make another run at AMFA when its members are on strike, since they couldn't get the job done before the strike. You'd make a great IAM scab clown 'Cods, they need all the brain power they can get. ;)

I also read that the IAM scabs in DTW are making a run at a representation election to try and bring the IAM scab union back on the property. What a surprise! Its just like the IAM scab union to make another run at AMFA when its members are on strike, since they couldn't get the job done before the strike. You'd make a great IAM scab clown 'Cods, they need all the brain power they can get. ;)
It's interesting to note that AMFA is/can make a run to represent them (the scab AMT's) as well......

NW will probably clean house real soon. Felix says scabs are jumping ship, I'm sure they're being let go, because they are worthless. :lol:
Don't they realize the W in NWA is for Worthless? The Company doesn't want a union on the property that will protect the worthless. :glare:
Wait a minute what am I saying? IAM-----SCABS-----it still equals WORTHLESS.... :lol:

We had a good Pow-Wow about this this morning. This is going to be a “realignmentâ€￾ like no other. The only jobs that can be bid on is open positions. There will be no bumping of mechanics going on at all. Now this makes a lot more sense than what was originally presented. Is this “realignmentâ€￾ a company or union invention? I have never even heard of such a thing.

We had a good Pow-Wow about this this morning. This is going to be a “realignmentâ€￾ like no other. The only jobs that can be bid on is open positions. There will be no bumping of mechanics going on at all. Now this makes a lot more sense than what was originally presented. Is this “realignmentâ€￾ a company or union invention? I have never even heard of such a thing.
Felix,
If you had a pow wow this morning about this....
Why didn't you ask your pow wow pals if this is a company or union invention???
Someone afraid to ask questions at the scab fest? :lol:

My phone has been ringing off the hook by an outfit called STS....
So has mine. I have been meaning to call them and have them remove my number from their automatic calling system. I will not work for them for this very reason. When you do call them a computer answers, this just burns my arse up. There are too many other companies out there that have people that answer their phones and calls you to have to deal with such riff-raff.

This is going to be a “realignmentâ€￾ like no other.

Is this “realignmentâ€￾ a company or union invention? I have never even heard of such a thing.

Does the term " It will hurt just a little bit" ring a bell?... Or in the case of NWA and its SCABS " I promise not to *** in your mouth" :lol:

re·a·lign (r-ln)
tr.v. re·a·ligned, re·a·lign·ing, re·a·ligns
1. To put back into proper order or alignment.
2. To make new groupings of or working arrangements between.