over 85 club

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B737siminst

Hey guys...I see there are still many of you flying over 85 hrs a month. I have seen pilot for the month of September fly well over 90 hrs., in some cases over 100 hrs. One pilot flew 111 hours last month. We have guys on fulough incase you all have forgotten. Here is a new concept, lets not fly over 85 and see if we can reduce the number of any possible furloughs. Let's do something for the junior pilots andtry to keep them on the property. Oh..and here's a noval idea...let's be a union. :up:

Hey guys...I see there are still many of you flying over 85 hrs a month. I have seen pilot for the month of September fly well over 90 hrs., in some cases over 100 hrs. One pilot flew 111 hours last month. We have guys on fulough incase you all have forgotten. Here is a new concept, lets not fly over 85 and see if we can reduce the number of any possible furloughs. Let's do something for the junior pilots andtry to keep them on the property. Oh..and here's a noval idea...let's be a union. :up:

How can you tell that lineholders have flown over 85? If you are referring to reserves on option
20 in catcrew, then remember reserves cannot call out of time for the month. They are on the hook 19 days a month with no seniority or ability to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.