Palin is not qualified to be POTUS

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Don't believe it? Ask George.
The 43rd President has told friends the ex-Alaska governor isn't qualified to be President and criticizes Arizona Sen. John McCain for putting Palin on the 2008 GOP ticket and handing her a national platform.

I'm not sure what's more funny. GWB saying that someone is not qualified to be POTUS or GWB saying that Palin is not qualified to be POTUS.

I wonder if Palin saw that one coming? That had to leave a mark.

NYD Link

I don't really care for NYD but you can do a search and several pages of links come up with the same info so I suspect it's true.

Interesting. FOX news has the story about that pompous ass Oberman being suspended but they do not seem to have anything about Bush's book. Hmmmm. I'm sure they will have something posted tomorrow right?
"Naming Palin makes Bush think less of McCain as a man," a Republican official familiar with Bush's thinking told the Daily News.

"He thinks McCain ran a lousy campaign with an unqualified running mate and destroyed any chance of winning by picking Palin."

Are you freaking kidding me? Does he have any idea who his VP was for 8 years?

Picking Palin of Cheney made about as much sense as picking Biden. What were they thinking?

Reactions: 5 people
Are you freaking kidding me? Does he have any idea who his VP was for 8 years?

Picking Palin of Cheney made about as much sense as picking Biden. What were they thinking?

Dick Cheney was highly qualified to be VP, and POTUS. I don't like him or his policies, but you would be hard pressed to find someone with better credentials for those posts.

Reactions: 1 person
Dick Cheney was highly qualified to be VP, and POTUS. I don't like him or his policies, but you would be hard pressed to find someone with better credentials for those posts.

I guess it depends on what you deem qualified. As far as the COTUS is concerned all that needs to happen is the candidate be over 35 and a natural US citizen. As for Cheney, he has utter disdain for the balance of power (he wants it all - monarchy) he sees no issue with lying and subverting the system to get his way.

He does have quite a bit of experience in government. He served (un-notably) in Congress, he served as SecDef for Bush Sr. Served with Nixon too IIRC as well as a few other things. In that regard yes e is qualified but I think there are other qualities one should look for. Namely respect for the COTUS and the people of which he had neither IMO.

Reactions: 4 people
Gotta love the liberal progressives still fretting endlessly over Palin. They wrote her off as being irrelevant, yet still cant pry themselves from keeping her relevant by keeping her in the limelight.

The old tired meme of Sarah Palin being a quitter never held any traction whatsoever. Why is that? Because anyone with half a brain would know that it doesn't hold water. Bill Clinton quit his second term as Governor to become president and quit his role as attorney general (Arkansas) to run for governor. And might it also be noted that Obama pretty much quit his Senate seat 140 something days into his term to embark on a never ending campaign. The blatent hypocrisy of the left never holds up.

Meanwhile, two thirds of candidates endorsed by Palin won this past election.

That left a huge mark across the head of the liberal progressive elites. And the nation.

Reactions: 3 people
She is being kept "relevant" in the hopes that she will run. She has so much baggage that if she were to run against Obama he would win.

For the hope of the RNC I hope she does not unless the RNC selection is even worse which I doubt is possible.

She is being kept "relevant" in the hopes that she will run. She has so much baggage that if she were to run against Obama he would win.

For the hope of the RNC I hope she does not unless the RNC selection is even worse which I doubt is possible.

What baggage? And when does baggage matter anyway. Plenty of people got it and they still get elected

So she is being kept relevant by the left in hopes she will run? :blink:

Seriously? :blink:

Reactions: 2 people
She has so much baggage that if she were to run against Obama he would win.

Why it going to be like summer reruns in the mudslinging?
How many times can you bring up the same slurs and slanders?
Of course DNC would, they don't know any better.....case in point, Nov 2nd election run up.

You going to tell me they have a nuclear option on Sarah 'just in case' she decides to run? :lol:

Oh my, this is "going to leave a mark" :lol:

Poll: Palin favorability highest with 2012 GOP voters

A Rasmussen Reports poll showed Palin with an 82 percent favorability rating, compared to 17 percent who view her unfavorably. Fifty percent of likely voters in the 2012 primary elections for the presidential nomination had a very favorable opinion of the former governor, while eight percent claimed they have a very unfavorable opinion of her.

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts