Parker and Kirby Halloween

Anything to bash management

Could an untucked shirt get caught on something and cause injury?

Reactions: 1 person
I know, they are trying so hard to be our best friends and look out for us and this is the way we treat them.  Shameful I say!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Lots of executives at lots of companies big and small do this.  It almost always comes across as corny, but, at the end of the day, most people would prefer they let loose every so often in lieu of being sticks in the mud all the time.

Reactions: 3 people
AA89 said:
Trying too hard to be SWA. It's not working.
I was thinking that very same thing. They know how big of a deal Halloween is at SWA. He just got tired of Herb and now Kelly getting all the media coverage on what they are being for Halloween.  A great tribute to Herb as he is still being copied by the other airlines, even when it comes to Halloween...

BeechDriver said:
"This is gonna be fun, firing all the mechanics."
LOL.  That was good...

Reactions: 4 people
jcw said:
No matter what mgmt does they can't win in some people's eyes
Not true at all. Sorry, I just don't respect someone that makes obscene amounts of money after using bankruptcy laws to take benefits away from workers and send jobs out of the country.
But really, AA management is not too different from that at most companies in America.Take what you can from the employees, make an obscene amount of money, and whether the company suceeds or not, leave with millions.
You may admire people like that but they are no better than a guy robbing a liquor store in my mind.
BTW, The "common man" schtick at the traveling road show is a joke too.

Reactions: 5 people