Passing Of Phl F/a

USAirBoyA330

Veteran
Aug 23, 2002
My heartfelt condolences go out to Warren Richardson's family. Warren was a PHL F/A out on leave. He was a great friend and will be sorely missed. Warren passed away in a plane crash yesterday in Colorado. He was doing the job he loved and his loss will be deep felt. He was active in AFA and a great help to many PHL Flight Attendants.
:(

I was just going to post this but wanted to be fully sure it was indeed our Warren. Apparently he only began this corporate F/A position about two and a half weeks ago.

Warren was warm, compassionate, and funny... he always put a smile on your face and made you feel better. He was an AFA volunteer while on furlough, and if I'm not mistaken, he worked with the EAS program after 9/11. He loved his job, and he loved the people he worked with. And we all loved him- he was one of those special people that everyone knew and was extremely fond of.

He will be greatly missed... his family and friends will be in alot of thoughts and prayers tonight.

I just logged on to read the board and saw this.

Warren was an excellent flight attendant and a fine man. He treated our passengers in the finest manner possible. I was always proud to work beside him.

This is truly a stunning loss. My sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones.

BostonTerrier said:
I just logged on to read the board and saw this.

Warren was an excellent flight attendant and a fine man. He treated our passengers in the finest manner possible. I was always proud to work beside him.

This is truly a stunning loss. My sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones.
[post="204737"][/post]​
My family will pray for Warren's family. I believe that Warren is in a good place, although far too early. He was a good man and a great flight attendant. He was an employee that always made this company proud, and a joy to work with. He will be missed.

USAirBoyA330 said:
My heartfelt condolences go out to Warren Richardson's family. Warren was a PHL F/A out on leave. He was a great friend and will be sorely missed. Warren passed away in a plane crash yesterday in Colorado. He was doing the job he loved and his loss will be deep felt. He was active in AFA and a great help to many PHL Flight Attendants.
:(
[post="204726"][/post]​

I think he was such a terrific person and helped as a volunteer in the local PHL office while he was on furlough, and did work with EAP as a volunteer as well.

you know, his death just makes the world a sadder place for us, but know he was an angel of God's love...

He will be greatly missed . :(

My heartfelt prayers to his family... To his friend in CCY, Tracy Carlson . Roger H., Mollie, and Frank, Dan and Mariellan in the AFA Local office of PHL

really sad news. i have flown with warren. really excellent guy. may god give strengh to his family. we don't have to worry about warren anymore. he is in gods hands now getting the ultimate wings pinned on him.

:( I am so saddened by Warrens passing...my condolences to anyone who knew him and to all his family. I met him on September 10, 2001..so of course we did the 9/11 trip together and we became good friends..I miss him very much...He was such a good person. He will be greatly missed by all. I still can not beleive this has happened.

431393297_d.jpg

******** U S A I R W A Y S T O D A Y ********

3/Furloughed Flight Attendant dies in jet crash

Furloughed US Airways Flight Attendant Warren T.
Richardson III, 36, lost his life aboard a charter
flight that crashed on Sunday during take-off from the
Montrose Regional Airport. The airport serves the
Telluride Ski Area, which is about 185 miles southwest
of Denver. Two others died in the crash, including the
14-year old son of NBC Sports Chairman and President
Dick Ebersol. Both Ebersol and another son were
hospitalized.

Warren worked with numerous employees throughout his
time on the line and formed close friendships with
many. Warren volunteered on the Employee Assistance
Program while on the line and, after being furloughed,