PBI - LAS gone?

pbflyer

May 9, 2007
Went to book another PBI - LAS nonstop and it's no longer there. Thought those flights had pretty good load factors. Anyone know if they're gone for good? Where would I find other US schedule changes. Thanks.

Went to book another PBI - LAS nonstop and it's no longer there. Thought those flights had pretty good load factors. Anyone know if they're gone for good? Where would I find other US schedule changes. Thanks.

sky high states: Website shows all flights connecting. PHL and CLT mostly. The only NON STOPS in your area are from "Fort Lauderdale" to Las Vegas.

only stating opinions

I heard Tempe saying that LAS flights would be reduced during SEPT, OCT, NOV because this is like the off season in LAS and is unprofitable. I see flight coming back in December closer to X-mas and New Years. I think they start back up the sometime around the 13th or 16th or something like that.

It's back in mid-December, because I'm booked on it on the 30th.

It switched to a West 320 in late June or July. It sucks, because it's not EOW equipped, so instead of cutting across the Gulf, it has to go up Florida and over, adding about an hour to the flight. Clearly it should remain an East EOW aircraft operated flight.

I flew the ignaugrial PBI-LAS back in June I believe, and I'm a westie. The company was not prepared and did NOTHING right. We had our weather release for every town in FL except where we were going. The plane haden't been fueled cause nobody called for a fueler. The plane was not catered, in CLT like it was suppose to be so we didn't have our crew meals. I had to run and grab a couple of pizzas for the 5 hr. flight. So after all that, needless to say the first flight to LAS from PBI was late. Gee, what a suprise huh? :rolleyes:

what an airline.

I flew the ignaugrial PBI-LAS back in June I believe, and I'm a westie. The company was not prepared and did NOTHING right. We had our weather release for every town in FL except where we were going. The plane haden't been fueled cause nobody called for a fueler. The plane was not catered, in CLT like it was suppose to be so we didn't have our crew meals. I had to run and grab a couple of pizzas for the 5 hr. flight. So after all that, needless to say the first flight to LAS from PBI was late. Gee, what a suprise huh? :rolleyes:

what an airline.
First all, the Inaugural Flight of PBI-LAS began in February '07 and operated on East Metal with CLT crews, and flown with an A320EOW. Catering was provisioned in CLT for BOTH segments but it was NOT a THRU flight. As far as CREW MEALS.......those dissappeared in the East years ago domestically. Now as far as the plane NOT being fueled..........I won't go there. Now as far as ANOTHER Chapter at THE CIRCUS- it's The Greatest Show, It only Get's Better Everyday! :lol:

the night flight from BNA-LAS silently vanished, too.

They added PBI-LAS around the time they ended BNA-LAS. BNA-LAS had several WN flights a day...so it didn't work and they decided to try PBI-LAS instead.....which more or less seems to be working...though probably not a cash cow of any sort.

They added PBI-LAS around the time they ended BNA-LAS. BNA-LAS had several WN flights a day...so it didn't work and they decided to try PBI-LAS instead.....which more or less seems to be working...though probably not a cash cow of any sort.

God Bless the PBI/LAS flights...loads are always good for nonrevs...although Im done nonrevving with US for good after what happened in ROC Monday night.

Looks like MIA to both LAS and PHX on USAirways are gone too. I'm not sure how long they have been gone, but this is more than likely why AA is starting MIA - PHX in December. AA already flys MIA - LAS twice daily.