Philly employees not welcome

crushed

Senior
May 26, 2003
Visit site
The PHL town hall meeting is being held in the B-6 crew room....might be able to get 100 people in there....Maybe!
Wasn't it at the hanger in CLT and PIT?
Guess he isn't having as much fun on this tour.....talking to people who aren't hopped up on the company kool-aid.
I heard they already have a list of who gets into the room and who doesn't.

The PHL town hall meeting is being held in the B-6 crew room....might be able to get 100 people in there....Maybe!
Guess he isn't having as much fun on this tour.....talking to people who aren't hopped up on the company kool-aid.

Paging BITTER PILL, party of one. :wacko: :cop:

Maybe the room will suffice for the number that are expected to show??

I can't believe that anyone would think that there was a list of who gets in and who doesn't. It's a town hall meeting.........not a corporate function.

Airwoman we have had "open meetings" before with VP's which were by invitation only. Even if you were off the clock and came in you still weren't allowed into the meeting.

:blink: :blink:
UNREAL! Im guessing your a member of the PHL "gang"..you know the group of bitter PHL employees who do nothing but #### and moan all day. My god....Doug is doing what no other CEO at US has ever done, and that is come and talk to the front line employees all over the system. You guys seem to find anything to complain about.

Waaa!

Got enough sand in your crotch?

Hopefully, there will be a drastic downsizing of PHL, then that room will have more than ample space.

Airwoman we have had "open meetings" before with VP's which were by invitation only. Even if you were off the clock and came in you still weren't allowed into the meeting.

This is a new deal...........try to trust what DP says........and as he has said numerous times, allow him to earn your trust. When you put open meetings in quotation marks, to me, it shows some sarcasm/skepticism. Go and see for yourself and then PLEASE report back. I think you will be amazed.........this is a new CEO. :D

Airwoman we have had "open meetings" before with VP's which were by invitation only.

With the "New" management? I bet you didn't know the secret hand shake...........j/k

Try again and if it happens start a thread on this board. We all want to know about it. Remember you have to try to go to the meeting and not believe the rumors........try to get in. :)

PHL is the #1 revenue generating city for US, it will not be downsized.

Barbie your gest went over some heads.

If it gets crowded he'll know you all care so please show up. He could also add an additional meeting time. Its time to zip your lips and listen. Than look for actions. After all what have you to lose??? You've gone through the crapper and your still here so give it some time....your not leavin anyway.

PHL has a line hanger that is bigger then the line hanger in CLT.

PHL's hanger can hold an A330.