PHL A-WEST

aj04878

Feb 8, 2003
I was just curious as to how Ops have been at PHL A-west since friday. Have there been any major problems? Hows were the DUB/SNN kickoffs?

Just kinda Curious, if anyone has any info that''d be great, im surprised there wasnt a press release on moving into the new terminal (there was for terminal F).

Thanks

I had hoped that U and UAL would have gotten the gates in the old terminal A. Connecting at PHL can be quite a hike.. It would be nice to get gates closer together on, say, Piers A, B and C and International... but then the express gates are still very far away. It would be neat if they could put small jets in between B and C.

So, is it true that AMR and others will stay in old Terminal A?

----------------
On 5/6/2003 8:48:14 AM RowUnderDCA wrote:

I had hoped that U and UAL would have gotten the gates in the old terminal A. Connecting at PHL can be quite a hike.. It would be nice to get gates closer together on, say, Piers A, B and C and International... but then the express gates are still very far away. It would be neat if they could put small jets in between B and C.

So, is it true that AMR and others will stay in old Terminal A?

----------------​

AA is renovating the old Envoy lounge to become their new Admiral''s Club, so I doubt they''re going anywhere. In fact, now might be the time they finish moving their TWA gates(in E) over to A. BA, LH and Air Jamaica are also going to remain in A-East.

As for small jets between B & C - you can barely fit mainline jets in the alley between those concourses!

The shuttle bus was extended to A-1, so now you can get from A to C to F fairly painlessly.