PHL Fleet Service Positions Available

Hmmmm (scratching my head) let's see.... who don't I like? LOL. I bet it will be like running of the bulls if and when they hold open house or whatever they do. :lol:

too bad they cant keep the new hires they have there now

may be if they hadnt destroyed the original people and contracts they wouldnt be resorting to having short staff seems to me that there was an issue you kow the christmas 2004 fiasco

us airways .com/ CAREERS. Now that is a funny word, career. That implies a livable wage maybe benefits and retirement, what a joke

PHL Fleet Service Positions Available

US Airways in PHL has full- and part-time Fleet Service Agent positions available. If you are interested or know someone who is interested go to www.usairways.com/careers and reference job id number 61306 to apply online & remember we have an employee referral program in PHL!!!
you must be kidding...

I'll go, but I want daylight shift with weekends off, a housing allowance, a per diem for food and assorted items, and $50 per hour.

We'll talk about my stock options and bonuses later.

I'll go, but I want daylight shift with weekends off, a housing allowance, a per diem for food and assorted items, and $50 per hour.

PHL is looking for Ramp Shift Managers too. Take that job and they will agree to your terms.

PHL is looking for Ramp Shift Managers too. Take that job and they will agree to your terms.
....and a bulletproof vest....and....

....and a bulletproof vest....and....
may be a few body guards to go as well heavuly armed body guards that is! :lol:

Latest posts