PHX Ramp! Meet your new ramp manager!

PHX ramp has a new ramp manager who hails from PHL and LAX. His first name rhymes with bike. Obviously, PHX management has decided to deal with their labor problems by putting this knuckle-dragging Neanderthal into this high profile position. Cursing, screaming, threats and other forms of intimidation are not below this over-inflated gas bag. What a loose cannon this buffoon. He has come out to flights that are still boarding at departure time or has mechanics working on the plane and screamed at rampers, "Push this mother f-in' piece of s--t outta here!!! What the f--- is your problem?!!!" As a manager of Ramp Operations Center, he has threatened connects runners with termination if they missed bags. To paraphrase, "I will personally fire you, myself!!!"

Anyone in PHL or LAX remember this guy? Tell us about him.

Sounds like you all need to go to HR and file harassment charges.

This new guy is actually screaming at people ? hmm geez , i hope he's not off his rocker ,i only have SO much tolerance for people with anger control issues .

Sounds like you all need to go to HR and file harassment charges.

Yep.

This new guy is actually screaming at people ? hmm geez , i hope he's not off his rocker ,i only have SO much tolerance for people with anger control issues .

I have anger control issues and we have always got along splendidly. :lol:

I find it difficult to understand why a Manager who yells and uses profanity while on duty is still employed period.
While I have known of of few like this, they didn't last long after word got back to HR and/or upper management. In my current place of employment we had a Manager use profanity ONCE to an employee, and he was gone the next day. Apparently nobody has taken any action to report this fowl mouthed clown...Any Women around when he acts like this??? :huh:

Just remember Two things:

Barking Dogs seldom bite.

Once you stand up to a bully, he/she is rendered useless.
Hey I've been screamed at by an Executive VP of a Large Telecom and it's not so bad.
I remember taking on the co-director of our department at Anheuser-Busch once.. haha.. wasn't too bad, my boss laughed at him.

Hey you know now that i think of it i HAVE hear about this guy from one of the conx runners who was telling me their story of opression in the ROC... This guy might actually be good for us because the one runner who i was talking to was never very much a union man , but by the time he finished his story it seemed like he wanted to come to our rally ... woo hoo for oppression!

I find it difficult to understand why a Manager who yells and uses profanity while on duty is still employed period.

As do I. That's why I think he's full of it. I know who your talking about and while I've never worked for him it's not a stretch to imagine what you're talking about.

I think he was in RDU, or someplace near there for a while also before coming to LAX. He has no respect of anyone and is the worse manager anyone could imagine. Foul language, temper tantrems, and cares only about himself and his "stats". In 5 years, I never found anyone to say a kind or nice thing about him. He would fit well into the Soprano Family. Good luck PHX...you're gonna need it.

As do I. That's why I think he's full of it.
Hey,thats the us airway.These guys get promoted they ddont get fired for doing this stuff they just move em to new jobs.

Hey give us a better clue on the name of the gorilla and well fire you off some more info.

Dont loose your cool and,us the zero tolerance policy.Sounds like the fire you cause he can type.We have em around the system in maint also.

Best of luck and God speed to you all.

Hey give us a better clue on the name of the gorilla and well fire you off some more info.

Rhymes with Bike Salami.

Kitty%20Eye%20Exam.gif

I went to our wonderful employee website awacompass.com to look up the ramp managers, but the PHX info for ramp and pax service has not been updated in about a year. The communication at the PHX hub has gone done hill in a hurry since Larry left. Do you Easties get any type of briefings?

This ones's a slam dunk.

1. Get a female ramper to do something minor you know will provoke him.

2. Have someone covertly video the fireworks.

3. Send copy and letter requesting US to comply with their HR policies to the sandcastle.

4. Sue when they don't comply.