PHX ramp potluck

Today, PHX fleet service employees held a potluck dinner in the A-concourse breakroom. The resulting banquet included mostly foods from the Pacific Islands and cake and assorted pastries. Pizza, too. Naturally, ramp management was of the paranoid belief that the potluck was purposly scheduled at exactly the same time that they were having a barbeque. Few attended the barbeque. Most rampers probably figured that they could have second and thirds and fourths at the potluck and that was better than having ONE ONLY serving at the management affair. Perhaps the rampers were just sick of being served hot dogs and brats whenever morale is down. I don't know. I really don't know.

i missed the pot luck , but what ever you do , don't eat the brats , i remeber one time when i had to help mangment put away the food , it was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life , the food had been left out over night in a cooler that had ice in it , the next morning the ice had melted and the brats were floating in this brown water along with the cartons of potatoe salad , we threw out the potatoe salad but they decided to keep the brats so i had to fish them out of the icy brown water and then lug them over to a freezer , disgusting and in my mind unhealhty .

The one thing that really irrates management is delays , use the proper procedures and be safe . In PIT there is so much ground time that we can't take delays very often though we try.IT's up to the hubs to show Management how angry we are.WORK SAFELY !

The one thing that really irrates management is delays , use the proper procedures and be safe . In PIT there is so much ground time that we can't take delays very often though we try.IT's up to the hubs to show Management how angry we are.WORK SAFELY !

Uhh......what does that have to do with PHX enjoying some food?

Word is today that PHX ramp management is accusing IAM of a work action. IAM had nothing to do with this potluck. Guess they were upset that few attended the management-sponsored lunch and preferred to attend a potluck that was arranged by individual fleet service agents. Management is trying to intimidate our rep to the negotiating committee. They are livid.

Word is today that PHX ramp management is accusing IAM of a work action. IAM had nothing to do with this potluck. Guess they were upset that few attended the management-sponsored lunch and preferred to attend a potluck that was arranged by individual fleet service agents. Management is trying to intimidate our rep to the negotiating committee. They are livid.
Way to rampers!!! :up: Mtx in Phoenix is also starting to let mgnt know how we feel. The hangars have been full for about a week and we are diligently inspecting the acft by the letter of the cards. Now that there is no merger w/Delta it is time for the company to step up to the plate. :)

Way to rampers!!! :up: Mtx in Phoenix is also starting to let mgnt know how we feel. The hangars have been full for about a week and we are diligently inspecting the acft by the letter of the cards. Now that there is no merger w/Delta it is time for the company to step up to the plate. :)

Maintenance and fleet need to have a get-together. It will be more impressive number-wise.

Maintenance and fleet need to have a get-together. It will be more impressive number-wise.
I couldn't agree more. I must also add that it is time for all IAM members to hold our ag's feet to the fire and start getting tough w/the company. If anyone here has read my previous posts, you know that I do not trust and/or have any love for the IAM. So far they have, IMHO, done nothing to change my mind. It is time for all workers in PHX and the rest of the west to do whatever is necessary to get the company's attention. That means with or without the support of the IAM. By the way has anyone signed a Teamsters card lately? :up: :up:

I couldn't agree more. I must also add that it is time for all IAM members to hold our ag's feet to the fire and start getting tough w/the company. If anyone here has read my previous posts, you know that I do not trust and/or have any love for the IAM. So far they have, IMHO, done nothing to change my mind. It is time for all workers in PHX and the rest of the west to do whatever is necessary to get the company's attention. That means with or without the support of the IAM. By the way has anyone signed a Teamsters card lately? :up: :up:

Funny thing is the company keeps wanting to implicate IAM. IAM hasn't shown leadership, direction, squat... Useless scumbags. Canale and the AGCs are like t*ts on a bull.