Pittsburgh commuters beware of this airline?

EyeInTheSky

Veteran
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
This is bizarre...

Pittsburgh Flight Attendant Sues Airlines, Says She Was Told To Wear Provocative Clothing
Karin Keegan Claims She Lost Income

POSTED: 3:21 pm EST January 19, 2009

PITTSBURGH -- A flight attendant from Pittsburgh is suing JetBlue Airways and Delta Airlines, saying a male worker denied her work-related passage on a flight because she was not dressed provocatively enough.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/1...061/detail.html

When did it become Jetblue's responsibility to make sure a F/A from another airline get's to work? I understand being upset about unwanted comments but suing because you can't get to work??
This F/A chose to live in Pittsburgh...I should just leave this one alone.

When did it become Jetblue's responsibility to make sure a F/A from another airline get's to work? I understand being upset about unwanted comments but suing because you can't get to work??
This F/A chose to live in Pittsburgh...I should just leave this one alone.
You didn't read the article, on several accounts.

Jetblue has an agreement to transport DAL FAs. I doubt that agreement details that DAL FAs should dress in a provocative manner in order to utilize Jetblues services.

Don't think this belongs in US Airways, not even if it mentions Pittsburgh (Go Steelers!). Moving to JetBlue forum.

Don't think this belongs in US Airways, not even if it mentions Pittsburgh (Go Steelers!). Moving to JetBlue forum.

Where it will it will die a quiet and lonely death..................chirp, chirp.

This forum is so dead, maybe this thread will breath some life into it!

tumbleweed.jpg