Plane/Seat Change.....A319 to CRJ900

martykaren

Jul 16, 2017
We booked a Delta flight from JFK to MSY for 11/5.....Delta Air.....on an A319. My wife is not great on small planes but agreed on the Delta A319 rather than the Jet Blue A320 because the Delta flight times were
better for our itinerary.

Just got an email from Delta that this flight has now changed from Delta to the regional airline Endeavor Air using a smaller CRJ900. Not sure my wife is going to be happy with the smaller plane. I did call Delta and they said we could get a refund at any time.....(we each paid $320 r/t for this flight and it is now $700+ each r/t.) They even offered to bump us from the rear of the plane where they now have us seated to the front of the plane (w/extra legroom) for no extra charge.

PLEASE HELP!!!!! Keep this flight or cancel and go with JB with the not so great times. Has anyone flown on Endeavor Air?????

Thanks

I would take the offer to bump up to more leg room, and go with the CRJ. It's a very nice airplane. I don't know how Delta's regionals are configured, but at AA our CRJ 900 (if I remember correctly) even has a First Class cabin (6 seats). The flying experience is about the same as the A319. There's only about a 25 or 30 seat difference in the two airplanes. A319 just over 100 seats. CRJ just under.

AA CRJ 900 have 6 or 8 First and has leg room not sure on DL but Ive been told that DL CR 9 also are similar to AA Id take that offer

The CRJ-900 is OK for an hour or two, but this is JFK-MSY, which is over 1100 miles..

Anything over two hours in a CRJ would be cruel and unusual punishment to me.