please get pit back

noluv

Apr 19, 2004
this is from a frequent flyer. i do alot of business in philly. so i fly from pit to philly alot! but i also do business outside of the area... this includes houston, norfolk, providence, cleveland, johnstown, state college, etc. there used to be a ton of flights out of pit!!! not anymore. from a business prospective, not pleasure...when i have to fly from state college to philly to get back to pit....it kinda makes me want to just drive...especially when i have to sit on the taxiway in phl for 2+ hours. maybe it is my travel agents fault but i always request to avoid phl at all costs! pit is such a great airport, i hope once you all get the 190's that you will add flights in pit. last night i was supposed to go from phl to orf. it cancelled. they sent me to pit to make a connection. which i would have been able to make except for the fact that the flight was supposed to depart at 6:30pm and we sat on the runway for 2 hours. i ended up missing the last flight out of pit to orf. what was i supposed to do???? ask the pilot to return to the gate? don't think so!

Maybe someone in PIT can answer better, but my friend who is a mech there just emailed me & said he expects more layoffs in Sep, Just an example he was avonics lost that bumped back to line,however he said he gets pulled to avonics most days because no one knows what they are doing there. Go figure.

The E190's will not fill the missing void at PIT. Why on earth would you want to fly UNV-PHL-PIT when you can drive it in 3 hours door to door?

Latest posts