Plz........Plz............HELP......................................................

tulip007

Jun 28, 2006
hi, guys

I want to become a Flight Attendant at CONTINENTAL Airlines, but do hv few questions that needed to be cleared.

#1. What is the real pay of FA at CONTINENTAL as of right now?

#2. On the CO website they are currently hiring for Newark base and they say that 83 hrs. avaible per month. That's means FAs only work 83 hrs/month? Don't they work 160 hrs/months like other people?

#3. For example, If the flight is non-stop with 14 hrs., Do FAs work all 14 hrs. straight?

#4. Anyone on this FORUM recently accepted at CO as FA? If you're than how is experience working there, hw was training, base pay, interviews, etc................

thanks a lotttttt...........................................PLZ ........PLZ.........PLZ.......help me.............thanks

hi, guys

I want to become a Flight Attendant at CONTINENTAL Airlines, but do hv few questions that needed to be cleared.

#1. What is the real pay of FA at CONTINENTAL as of right now?

#2. On the CO website they are currently hiring for Newark base and they say that 83 hrs. avaible per month. That's means FAs only work 83 hrs/month? Don't they work 160 hrs/months like other people?

#3. For example, If the flight is non-stop with 14 hrs., Do FAs work all 14 hrs. straight?

#4. Anyone on this FORUM recently accepted at CO as FA? If you're than how is experience working there, hw was training, base pay, interviews, etc................
thanks a lotttttt...........................................PLZ ........PLZ.........PLZ.......help me.............thanks

1) $18.00/hr Per Diem is $1.95 domestic and $2.50 Int'l.

2)83hrs is a guaranteed pay.As a reserve,u will never ever fly 160hrs like a Line Holder F/A.But u are still able to fly as much as 120hrs.

3)There is crew rest approximately 2:30hrs to 3:00hrs.

4)Training pay is $20.00 a day and total of $140.00 a week.
Working here you have chances to fly international trips unlike other major airlines that u only fly domestics if you are domestic F/A.

Good Luck to you.

fyi - At United you also begin flying International from the beginning. There is no designated international or domestic.