"Positive Hatred"

U

UAL_TECH

Saudi Professor of Islamic Law Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan Calls for "Positive Hatred" of Christians

View Clip -> Positive Hatred Clip # 992

Following are excerpts from an interview with Saudi Professor of Islamic Law Dr. Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan, which aired on Al-Majd TV on December 16, 2005.

Dr. Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan: Someone who denies Allah, worships Christ, son of Mary, and claims that God is one third of a trinity – so you like these things he says and does? Don’t you hate the faith of such a polytheist who says God is one third of a trinity, or who worships Christ, son of Mary?"

Someone who permits and commits fornication - as is the case in Western countries, where fornication is permitted and not considered a problem – don't you hate this? Whoever says, "I don't hate him, is not a Muslim, my brother.[...]

This is not racism, my brother. We don't hate a polytheist because of his color, gender, blood, country, or because he is American, European, Chinese, or Asian. They are our partners in humanity. An American Muslim may be better Allah's view than all the Arabs.[...]

But if this person is an infidel – even if this person is my mother or father, God forbid, or my son or daughter - I must hate him, his heresy, and his defiance of Allah and His prophet. I must hate his abominable deeds. Moreover, this hatred must be positive hatred. It should make me feel compassion for him, and should make me guide and reform him.

Get it?

B) UT

MEMRI TV

Arab-American Psychiatrist Wafa Sultan

There is No Clash of Civilizations but a Clash between the Mentality of the Middle Ages and That of the 21st Century

Video (Broadband)
Clip #1050

Transcript

Wafa Sultan:
The Muslims are the ones who began using this expression. The Muslims are the ones who began the clash of civilizations. The Prophet of Islam said: "I was ordered to fight the people until they believe in Allah and His Messenger." When the Muslims divided the people into Muslims and non-Muslims, and called to fight the others until they believe in what they themselves believe, they started this clash, and began this war. In order to stop this war, they must reexamine their Islamic books and curricula, which are full of calls for takfir and fighting the infidels.
My colleague has said that he never offends other people's beliefs. What civilization on the face of this earth allows him to call other people by names that they did not choose for themselves? Once, he calls them Ahl Al-Dhimma, another time he calls them the "People of the Book," and yet another time he compares them to apes and pigs, or he calls the Christians "those who incur Allah's wrath." Who told you that they are "People of the Book"? They are not the People of the Book, they are people of many books. All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs, the fruit of their free and creative thinking. What gives you the right to call them "those who incur Allah's wrath," or "those who have gone astray," and then come here and say that your religion commands you to refrain from offending the beliefs of others?

I am not a Christian, a Muslim, or a Jew. I am a secular human being. I do not believe in the supernatural, but I respect others' right to believe in it.

I wonder how long they will let her live?

UT

The only ones we see speaking out against the "Religion of Peace" are the ex-muslim apostates, while the moderate and conservative muslim communities stand silent to the havoc being inflicted by their religion throughout the world.

Are they afraid of offending allah?, are they afraid of having their head chopped off?, or is it perhaps that they secretly approve of the carnage their religion preaches?

Are they afraid of offending allah?, are they afraid of having their head chopped off?, or is it perhaps that they secretly approve of the carnage their religion preaches?
=====================================================

Maybe we need to do this all over again? Or maybe pray for the Lords return ASAP?

The Crusades

The Crusades were a series of military adventures carried out by Europeans through the 11th to 14th centuries. The campaigns began in France when Pope Urban II, at the Council of Clermont in 1095, called upon Christians to retake the Holy Land, particularly Jerusalem , from the Islamic people who then occupied it. While the Crusades began under religious considerations, they were often guided by typical human politics.

The First Crusade
(1095-1099), also known as "The People's Crusade" began with a mass of German and French peasants. After a disastrous beginning, they conquered Jerusalem in 1099. It was followed by the so-called Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem which lasted for a short time.

The Second Crusade
(1147-1149) was began by Emperor Conrad III and Louis VII of France after the Christians lost Edessa. It was unsuccessful.

The Third Crusade
(1189-1192) was launched after Saladin captured Jerusalem 2 years earlier. It was led by Emperor Frederick I, Philip II of France, and Richard I (the "Lion-Hearted"). It failed to recover Jerusalem, but Richard I negotiated a truce in which Christians were permitted to visit the Holy Sepulcher.

The Fourth Crusade
(1202-1204) began in France but was diverted from its original purpose for the benefit of Venice. The Crusaders captured Constantinople instead.

The Children's Crusade
(1212) was the most tragic and outrageous. It began when thousands of French children set out for Jerusalem, but most were sold into slavery along the way. Another group, that of German children, also set out, but most of them died of hunger and disease.

The Fifth Crusade
(1217-1221) was urged by Pope Innocent III. It was directed primarily at Egypt, but was not successful.

The Sixth Crusade
(1228-1229) was led by Emperor Frederick II. He secured a surrender to the holy places, but the peace did not last.

The Seventh Crusade
(1244) began after the Christian defeat by the Egyptian Marelukes at Gaza. It was not successful.

The Eighth Crusade
(1270) was cut short by the death of King Louis IX of France.

The Ninth Crusade
(1271-1272) was led by Prince Edward (later King Edward I) of England. It was abandoned.

The term crusade was also used for a number of other expeditions at various times, proclaimed by popes, against supposed "heretics and heathens." Most were simply a struggle to obtain, or keep, political power.

The only ones we see speaking out against the "Religion of Peace" are the ex-muslim apostates, while the moderate and conservative muslim communities stand silent to the havoc being inflicted by their religion throughout the world.

I'm voting for door#3:

they secretly approve of the carnage their religion preaches?

B) UT

http://www.islam-watch.org/AmilImani/ProvingPopeRight.htm

Question: How in the world a huge demonstration is the appropriate answer to the perceived affront allegedly committed by the Pontiff’s speech? With great spiritual guides like Khamenei, Islam does not need non-Muslims to go to the trouble of defaming it. Islam’s teachings and Muslims’ actions are more than convincing proof to any impartial person to second the Pontiff’s speech.

Islamic Terrorist

Have carried out more Than

Deadly Terror Attacks

since 9/11

The truth about the Religion of Peace!