Pray for US Airways

Ok, everyone, all the jokes and snide remarks and negativity that we've all been a part of aside - - I just really feel like US Airways is a company worth saving. I don't want to be United, Delta, Continental, or anyone other than the US Airways.

Look! We are all still here, and as bad as everything has been, we all have enough of a vested interest to check this board day in and day out - - sometimes HOURLY - - to absorb information.

I realize that this post might get some really nasty replies, and that's okay with me.

A woman whose husband was a US Airways pilot that died when his ultralight airplane crashed gave me the inspiration to post this. His name was Allan Eich and his coworkers will remember him as someone who always tried to spread joy through the Word when he could and always encouraged people to have faith.

What I'm trying to say is that according to the bible when people come together and pray in agreement, God will give you what you are asking for.

It appears we are falling apart from the inside out, and nothing short of a miracle is going to fix this.
So for those of you who pray , let's pray about this company and its ability to rise above mistakes in management. Instead of just surviving, let's pray to THRIVE and keep the other airlines that made it great alive - - including HP! THIS IS OUR CAREERS!!

For those of you who don't pray, or don't believe in God, I didn't post this to offend. It just seems like the only miracle that can untangle the PR mess that the company finds itself in can only be perfomed by God.

If you haven't met Allan, here's a link to his site. His family maintains it.http://eich.com/

I was just talking about US today. Somebody reminded me of the
miraculus turn around CO made at one time. It would be a miracle
indeed if this airline came out on the otherside of this to be a joy
to passengers, employees, management and stockholders.

So I'll get behind this. Prayer according to your faith, meditation,
or just mustering up a growing feeling of good will; all of these
could work. Thanks for your post.

I was just talking about US today. Somebody reminded me of the
miraculus turn around CO made at one time. It would be a miracle
indeed if this airline came out on the otherside of this to be a joy
to passengers, employees, management and stockholders.

So I'll get behind this. Prayer according to your faith, meditation,
or just mustering up a growing feeling of good will; all of these
could work. Thanks for your post.

What a great followup post! I hope that for one thread, we can keep the negativity out.
That in itself is a small miracle.

You put your loved ones in your prayers...put our beloved airline there. Everyone here loves something about this airline...Im praying to save it!

I think Doug is only part way done with his overall plan, and things will change for the better once he has completed every step in the hierarchy.

I'll pray for US Airways...this is truly a wonderful company full of inspirational people, I'm glad to have gotten to know everyone minus one or two rabblers I've met at the company but the conversations I've had on the employee bus at IAD were always funny and I hope we don't go out like TWA or Eastern ever but to stand strong and turn this airline around and become that airline everyone wants to be a part of.

I hope someday I will have the pleasure of returning to work with US Airways and rejoin the wonderful folks here in the airline industry, we're all family here no matter what differences we might have but we're all in this for the long ride.

America West Airlines is pretty! Us Airways is ugly!
Allegheny is stale! Piedmont is fresh! PSA is HOT! US Air is COLD! (freezing to you poor folks at PSA)
What good analogies for the state we are in today. Just goes to show, history keeps repeating itself on and on.........! :( And before any of you bash me at the previous airlines, it is all a mirror effect! NO ONE is better than the other. :D

For those of you who don't pray, or don't believe in God, I didn't post this to offend. It just seems like the only miracle that can untangle the PR mess that the company finds itself in can only be perfomed by God.

We know you didn't mean to, but you did.

Your comments, as well as most any well meaning but misguided Bible beater demean us and all God worshipping churches by begging others to pray for God to change from his already perfect plan.

This not perfect world, so far, is simply part of a perfect plan. Pray to praise God and not for him to attend to your selfish needs and wants. Get out there and make it more perfect by doing things other than prayer as a form of self-gratification.

Make yourself part of the "miracle". Do it, now!

Let's not get into a theological debate here--the original post is well intended, but we will not let it get out of hand.

Let's not get into a theological debate here--the original post is well intended, but we will not let it get out of hand.

Why not....is discussing theology somehow inappropriate or beyond the scope of this website in your opinion? The topic of the original post was prayer.