Pregnant man? I don't think so

[background=#ffffff]PHOENIX - A transgender Arizona man whose divorce request was rejected after his marriage was declared invalid.................[/background]

[background=#ffffff]Good call. [/background]

You just can't make this sort of virulent insanity up.

"He also said the ruling underscores his belief that Arizona is unaccepting of transgender people, pointing out a proposal in the Legislature that seeks to shield businesses from liability if they ban people from restrooms that don't match their birth sex." OK...So..what's the legal definition of a "transgender" person? Is there any established criteria that denotes pre or post op physical status, just for starters? Should a pre-op "male", but wanna be female, be allowed into women's restrooms? Would a post-op of the same persuasion make all the ladies perfectly comfortable?

Reactions: 1 person
You just can't make this sort of virulent insanity up. "He also said the ruling underscores his belief that Arizona is unaccepting of transgender people, pointing out a proposal in the Legislature that seeks to shield businesses from liability if they ban people from restrooms that don't match their birth sex."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m-phoenix_mayor_council_open_the_womens_bathroom_door_for_men.html

"which will allow not only "transgendered" men, but also any man who thinks he is a woman to use many of the same public restrooms that women and young girls use."

Un-be-lieve-able! Has everyone around the Nation just finally gone and COMPLETELY lost their tiny minds?

I'm certainly going to stand with you when it comes to defending conservative principles.

"which will allow not only "transgendered" men, but also any man who thinks he is a woman to use many of the same public restrooms that women and young girls use."

Un-be-lieve-able! Has everyone around the Nation just finally gone and COMPLETELY lost their tiny minds?
I'm certainly going to stand with you when it comes to defending conservative principles.

Nuts it is!
I'm with you gentlemen!

Check this out:
Massachusetts judge rules for inmate's sex-change surgery

A federal court judge on Tuesday ordered Massachusetts officials to provide sex-reassignment surgery for a transsexual prison inmate, after determining that it was the only adequate treatment for the inmate's mental illness.

The state's Department of Correction said Michelle Kosilek, previously known as Robert, who is serving a life sentence without parole for murdering his wife in 1990, has a gender identity disorder.

WTF?
B) xUT

Latest posts