Presidential Quotes On War, Terrorism, Religion

700IAM

Veteran
Aug 30, 2006
http://www.new-enlightenment.com/nazification_step4.htm

On Fighting For Independence And Freedom

"What we have to fight for is the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the creator"

"We are not a warlike nation. We are a soldierly one, which means it does not want a war, but does not fear it. It loves peace but also loves its honor and freedom"

"We are answerable only to God and ourselves"

On How The Liberals Will Be Overcome With Christian Values

"We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past few years."

"The Government, being resolved to undertake the political and moral purification of our public life, are creating and securing the conditions necessary for a really profound revival of religious life"

On How We Are Always Right Because We Are Militarily Strong

"Always before God and the world, the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills"

"Only force rules. Force is the first law"

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack"

On How The End Justifies The Means

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong"

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth"

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one"

On How Those Who Actually Fought In Wars Will Avoid Starting Unnecessary Wars

"Whoever has experienced war at the front will want to refrain from all avoidable bloodshed."

On Terrorism And Terrorists

"Cruelty is impressive. Cruelty and brutal strength. The masses want it. They demand it. They need the thrill of terror to make them shudderingly submissive"

"When I came to power, I did not want the concentration camps to become old age pensioners homes, but instruments of terror"

On Being Under God's Protection And Favor

"Who says I am not under the special protection of God?"

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator"

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time"

On Wars Of Religion

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter"

"Christianity could not content itself with building up its own altar; it was absolutely forced to undertake the destruction of the heathen altars"

On How People Keep Repeating The Same Self-Destructive Political Mistakes, Generation After Generation

"The man who has no sense of history is like a man who has no ears or eyes"

On One Of The Very Few Times Adolf Hitler Admitted The Truth

"Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians."

All quotes (translated from German) are from President Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)
Leader of Nazi Germany during World War Two, one of the most Satanic men that ever existed.

all sounds pretty familiar--except the current guy saying such things doesn't know quite so many big words

Well then, 700, that Hitler guy doesn't sound that bad since he was as pious a Christian as you. Perhaps Bush is doing things right.