Private Pilot

Cpt.Gasper

Jun 16, 2007
In the first yr of aviation school I will be obtaining my private pilot license. Now I was wondering having a private pilot's license if there are any kind of restrictions on what type's of planes I can fly ? if not I thought about doing some summer work next yr to earn some extra money. Thanks

In the first yr of aviation school I will be obtaining my private pilot license. Now I was wondering having a private pilot's license if there are any kind of restrictions on what type's of planes I can fly ? if not I thought about doing some summer work next yr to earn some extra money. Thanks

Oh gee thanks what a helpful forum this is :down:

Did you ever think that maybe no one who has read your post so far knows the answer?

Hope you're not this impulsive in the cockpit.

Be patient. In the meantime, maybe there are other forums with more GA traffic that will get you the info you are looking for.

The only type of planes you would not be able to fly with a private pilot certificate are those requiring a type rating or multi-engine rating or various requirements under Special Federal Aviation Regulations.

However, to fly for hire one needs a commercial certificate Most people in your shoes find work at an FBO doing refuel and aircraft ground handling work. Many of those that do so make friends with aircraft owners and that often leads to various types of opportunities to build flight time.....but not for pay.

hope that helps,
Larry

Latest posts

Back