Question about a DL 737

USAir757

Veteran
Jul 31, 2004
DCA
Visit site
A DL 737-700 or -800 (winglets) arrived DCA today at around 11:40am. I cannot find any scheduled 737 flight service for Delta into DCA for this time period. Anybody know why it was there?

A DL 737-700 or -800 (winglets) arrived DCA today at around 11:40am. I cannot find any scheduled 737 flight service for Delta into DCA for this time period. Anybody know why it was there?

One of the many mysteries of Manchurian(Delta)Airlines "where the Kool-Aid is free".

According to Flightaware.com there was no Delta 737 arrival around that time. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake?

It was carrying recently printed money to fund the porkulus, the mice have to eat.

Not sure if that makes it Rev or Non-Rev flight?

According to Flightaware.com there was no Delta 737 arrival around that time. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake?
could it have been a NW aircraft in DAL colors? it seems as though they are starting to show up a little more here lately... any arrivals from DTW maybe MEM around that time? some of the A320/319 look similiar to a DAL 737 in the new paint scheme?

NWA228 from DTW arrived at DCA 11:42am, it is an A319. Someone could mistake an A319 for a 737 as it is about the same size, and the Airbus has small winglets. I didn't think any of the A319's were already painted...could be wrong.

to me, the new color scheme actually looks nicer on the smaller narrow bodies..

(with the exception of the DC9 tail, on that aircraft.. it appears the logo is too large)

because the eye actually visualizes all the colors incorporated in a smaller scene...the logos, font, blues on the engines/wing lets and logo on the tail are closer together so it appears more balanced.. I particularly like the 320/319 in the new DL colors..its becoming one of my favorites..

So ignorant of your future

So you have a crystal ball? My future will be the same as yours, we are in the same industry after all. If DAL gets rid of mechanics, guess what, you will follow, union or not.

Tell me how the unions have been any help to the industry in the last 5 years. Obviously you wont give a example of AMFA doing anything spectacular.

So you have a crystal ball? My future will be the same as yours, we are in the same industry after all. If DAL gets rid of mechanics, guess what, you will follow, union or not.

Tell me how the unions have been any help to the industry in the last 5 years. Obviously you wont give a example of AMFA doing anything spectacular.
Hey brother. One has to ignore ignorance and bitterness. Please let's not turn this thread into something he/she wants.

to me, the new color scheme actually looks nicer on the smaller narrow bodies..

(with the exception of the DC9 tail, on that aircraft.. it appears the logo is too large)

because the eye actually visualizes all the colors incorporated in a smaller scene...the logos, font, blues on the engines/wing lets and logo on the tail are closer together so it appears more balanced.. I particularly like the 320/319 in the new DL colors..its becoming one of my favorites..
Becoming my fave to Dignity!!

I hear ya. Im just tired of catching crap because we have no union. It gets really old.

You're not "catching crap" because you "have no union". Delta mechs catch crap because you're either satisfied to be competing for your jobs against communists, or too gutless to put up a fight. Either way, it says you don't give a damn about this country. Labor unions have had to be the standard bearer for our independence from government. That has always taken membership involvement. You, on the other hand, ride coat-tails and make excuses for your own gutlessness.

You want to call me "bitter"? At least I care about something !