Question for the conservatives

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Because hindsight is always 20/20, I thought I'd pose a question ahead of time, just to see what the feelings are. We all know we have a really high debt. The deficit is awful....horrible really. We hear about it all the time. So I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to go on the record ahead of time with these two questions.

Back in 2003, our war president, the honorable George W Bush cited an "axis of evil" that consisted of Iraq, Iran and North Korea. We've already taken care of the threat in Iraq, so I won't discuss that one - but here's the deal

1. North Korea is getting whackier by the day. They threaten a strike on South Korea - they threaten a strike on the US. If they strike either, what should Obama do?

2. Our efforts in Iraq seemed to kind of mend a rift between them and Iran. Iraq has been allowing flyovers by Iranian aircraft to take "supplies" to Syria. Ahmadinejad wants to blow Israel off the map and we claim they are trying to create their own nuke. This is a two parter...If Israel takes any actions against Iran, should Obama support them militarily or financially? If Iran does anything to Israel, same thing - what should Obama do.

An answer and a comment for Democrats!
1.Attack, Attack, Attack!
2.Always back Israel!

Comment: With BaRack "Food Stamp" Obama in office, none of the above matters, because by the time any of it happens, BaRack will have firmly planted this economy and country, nose first, into the ground and we won't be able to afford to even pay the light bill for the WH!

2.Always back Israel!

Comment: With BaRack "Food Stamp" Obama in office, none of the above matters, because by the time any of it happens, BaRack will have firmly planted this economy and country, nose first, into the ground and we won't be able to afford to even pay the light bill for the WH!

Exaggerate much??

Me thinks you would like also to be on food stamps..

2.Always back Israel!

So...always back Israel and attack attack attack, but still #### about the spending. Can't do that south...you gotta either take a stand - foreign policy trumps debt - we attack. Or debt trumps foreign policy - we stay home. Remember...the deficit began spiraling upward after we started a war that should never have been fought, and the spending didn't seem to matter. So you're answer needs to be

1. Yes, we protect our ally's costs be damned

or

2. We just can't afford another war...we need to stay home.

You can't have Obama do what you believe he should do and #### at him for doing it. Got it? So which one will you back Obama on?

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if they will be able to find Obama in the event of an unprovoked attack on S. Korea.

Israel? You kidding, Obama has been arming and kissing Israel's enemies butts with the latest greatest.....so tell me of Obama and Israel.

I wonder if they will be able to find Obama in the event of an unprovoked attack on S. Korea.

Israel? You kidding, Obama has been arming and kissing Israel's enemies butts with the latest greatest.....so tell me of Obama and Israel.

Not the question Dell...

1. If North Korea attacks S Korea, Japan or the US, do we do anything? Does the deficit matter too much
2. If Iran attacks Israel, do we go in with them? Does the deficit matter too much
3. If Israel conducts a preemptive strike in Iran, do we go in with military/monetary support? Does the deficit matter too much

Just asking what YOU would expect Obama to do, and if he did what YOU feel he should do, how much yammering about the deficit can we expect from you. As I said, I seemed to recall little to none coming from the right when we went into our first two unfunded wars.

Very EASY answers KCF;

1. IF N. Korea attacks S. Korea......."provide" the South with everything they need MINUS Troops, or Pilots flying "OVER" the North

2. IF the North "sends one" in the direction of Alaska/Hawaii or the west coast, .......ANOTHER Nagasaki !!!!!!!!!!!

3. IF Iran attacks the Jews,....."provide" them ...(SAME as ABOVE)

4. If Israel ATTACKS Iran,..............WATCH on CNN !!!!!!!!!

PS,
Israel has told us repeatedly,......"WE don't NEED...M O N E Y " (Just weaponry)

Jeez KCF, next time Ask HARD questions.

Not the question Dell...

1. If North Korea attacks S Korea, Japan or the US, do we do anything? Does the deficit matter too much
2. If Iran attacks Israel, do we go in with them? Does the deficit matter too much
3. If Israel conducts a preemptive strike in Iran, do we go in with military/monetary support? Does the deficit matter too much

Just asking what YOU would expect Obama to do, and if he did what YOU feel he should do, how much yammering about the deficit can we expect from you. As I said, I seemed to recall little to none coming from the right when we went into our first two unfunded wars.

Little to none because it was moot until it came out there were no plans put into action to pay for the war.....That's all.

N Korea's best shot is across the DMZ....and directly into US forces. Question is will Obama do the shuffle for several weeks or become a President over nite?

An attack on Japan would be interesting......there is a very strong rumor Japan has nuclear capability. Japan and SK are allies. Its not a matter of would we do anything, they cross the DMZ , its an attack against the US....I wonder how President Jarret would react.

Iran attacks Israel......Samson option Dude....won't matter what we do.

Israel attacks Iranian facilities?? I can't see Obama attacking his own kind directly.
Maybe AWACS, some spec forces....maybe......remember Obama is the friend of the Muslim.....even though they say they don't.

Very EASY answers KCF;

1. IF N. Korea attacks S. Korea......."provide" the South with everything they need MINUS Troops, or Pilots flying "OVER" the North

2. IF the North "sends one" in the direction of Alaska/Hawaii or the west coast, .......ANOTHER Nagasaki !!!!!!!!!!!

3. IF Iran attacks the Jews,....."provide" them ...(SAME as ABOVE)

4. If Israel ATTACKS Iran,..............WATCH on CNN !!!!!!!!!

PS,
Israel has told us repeatedly,......"WE don't NEED...M O N E Y " (Just weaponry)

Jeez KCF, next time Ask HARD questions.

Oddly enough I agree with the yankee bigot on this one.

Only point I would disagree with is Iran attacking Isreal. Iran does not stand a chance in a conventional fight against Israel and they know it. If Iran does attack it will be nuclear...then pretty much the whole planet is going to be in the fight once a few nukes fly around and start contaminating the mideast oil fields. We know that, europe knows that, china and russia know that, and mostly Israel knows that. I fully expect Israel to strike the nuke producing sites prior to Iran actually getting a weapon completed. They really have no choice in the matter.

Little to none because it was moot until it came out there were no plans put into action to pay for the war.....That's all.

N Korea's best shot is across the DMZ....and directly into US forces. Question is will Obama do the shuffle for several weeks or become a President over nite?

An attack on Japan would be interesting......there is a very strong rumor Japan has nuclear capability. Japan and SK are allies. Its not a matter of would we do anything, they cross the DMZ , its an attack against the US....I wonder how President Jarret would react.

Iran attacks Israel......Samson option Dude....won't matter what we do.

Israel attacks Iranian facilities?? I can't see Obama attacking his own kind directly.
Maybe AWACS, some spec forces....maybe......remember Obama is the friend of the Muslim.....even though they say they don't.

You didn't answer the question Dell. What should Obama do in any of those situations, and how loud will you #### about the costs if he does them?

You didn't answer the question Dell. What should Obama do in any of those situations, and how loud will you #### about the costs if he does them?

The President should seek the advice and consent of Congress and the public on these matters.

A shift to a noninterventionist foreign policy means just that.

Just my 2 cents.

1. South Korea:
Since "WE" created the North/South Korea's after WWII, "WE" should continue to support them. MacArthur was fired because he wanted to kick China out of the conflict.
We still have troops on the border and contingencies throughout South Korea.
South Koreans were our allies during the Vietnam war and had troops stationed there.
Kim Jong Un is as nutty as his father and GrandPappy was and if we let him win a war, do you think it will end?
I say we should support South Korea with whatever means possible.
The only reason the US did not kick N. Korea's ass was because of Russia and China.
I was there in 1976 when the North killed 2 US Officers:
http://www.armytimes...ensions-030212/

The last time anyone tried cutting trees here was 36 years ago, and it set off a melee with the North Koreans. Two U.S. soldiers were hacked to death with their own axes, touching off Operation Paul Bunyan, a full-scale mobilization of fighter jets, B-52 bombers and an aircraft carrier strike group that brought the two sides dangerously close to conflict.

The axes and clubs are still on display in a North Korean museum near the border as evidence of how the U.S. — Pyongyang claims — used the tree-cutting as a pretext to incite mayhem.
But to this day, the Army believes the 1976 Ax Murder Incident — North Korea calls it the Panmunjom Incident — was a premeditated attempt to boost the hard-line reputation of Kim Jong Il, who was then being groomed to eventually succeed his father as North Korea's leader.

B) xUT

Then we cut everyone off welfare, SSi, medicare, food stamps, Obama vacations.....LOL

Sandy messed up our checkbook big time.....maybe we just sit there and die?

Well xUT - thanks for being honest. The only reason I pose this question is because guys like Dell and southwind can't seem to find anything Obama does that they would agree with. And it seems they still can't. Because I asked them what should Obama do - taking into account the deficit that worries them today (but didn't during the Cheney doctrine). Neither one can say what Obama should do - because to do so would cut their argument from the other side. If the deficit is bad - they won't say "sit back and do nothing - we can't afford it" . If we should retaliate, they won't say " money be damned, protect our allies". IT's easy to #### when you hate the guy making the decision.

I think one of tissues that needs to be taken into account is that the little twirp running NK is psychotic. It is like trying to have rational conversation with Manson. I would guess that he thinks he is invulnerable. That no one wants to screw with a crazy man.That he can get away with "little" stuff and no one will do anything because China has his back.

Do we want to enter into a possible world war over "x" number of casualties? Do we have the ability? Just read an article about the brain drain in the US forces due to the strain placed on them by Iraq and Afghanistan. No one knows what China will do. They need to get their hands dirty and keep that little idiot in line. I would like to believe that if NK instigated something crazy that China would let NK swing but I would not bet the farm on that idea.

Bottom line it is very hard if not impossible to deal with someone who is stone cold nuts. Shirt of removing him from power along with all his people I don't see how things change and removing them will take a lot of blood.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts