Questions & Answers Regarding the New Fleet Service Agreement

Tim Nelson

Veteran
Jan 5, 2003
Bartlett
www.usaviation.com
The Real Q & A For Fleet Service That Your Company and Union Don't Want You To See

If the link above doesn't work then just copy and paste this url: www.joeypage.com/informedconsent

The preceding link will provide useful information for all fleet service workers as they make an informed decision regarding their new tentative agreement. This is a counter to the IAM's own Q & A but should be useful to you as a second source of information.

regards,

Tim,Good job I like it.Thanks for the reminder about the stand being closed....full pay till the last day etc etc...

The best move would be to compare and contrast the two Q & A's and decide who you believe. Remember you should apply the basic legal concept of False in one, False in all. If you catch one side in a lie then you can bet there are some you didn't catch.

DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON, Quick call 700UW for spin control!!!! OHHHH She's gonna blow!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

700 uw won't be needed for spin control ....

Not if you consider that tim has been off on his "insider" information before , and has been accused of trying to start a new union 3 times with himself as the president .. I'm not sure if it's true or not but he hasn't been all too strong in denying it ...

Futhremore , neither all strike nor piney bob , are fleet service agents .... On this board it seems that NON fleet service agents have been the ones strongest in denuoncing this new contract ..

700 uw won't be needed for spin control ....

Not if you consider that tim has been off on his "insider" information before , and has been accused of trying to start a new union 3 times with himself as the president .. I'm not sure if it's true or not but he hasn't been all too strong in denying it ...

Futhremore , neither all strike nor piney bob , are fleet service agents .... On this board it seems that NON fleet service agents have been the ones strongest in denuoncing this new contract ..
Freedom, yes I have tried to get rid of the IAM. You have already reduced your position to personal attacks which suggest the Q & A is quite informational and powerful knowledge.

Do me a favor, color me anything you want BUT stay on topic and engage in the issues that are separate from me and you. For fleet service to come to an informed decision it is imperative that they have the additional facts that the IAM failed to give them. I aimed to see that through.

Fleet service will decide once they are 'fully informed' of the issues at hand.

regards,

Freedom, yes I have tried to get rid of the IAM. You have already reduced your position to personal attacks which suggest the Q & A is quite informational and powerful knowledge.

Do me a favor, color me anything you want BUT stay on topic and engage in the issues that are separate from me and you. For fleet service to come to an informed decision it is imperative that they have the additional facts that the IAM failed to give them. I aimed to see that through.

Fleet service will decide once they are 'fully informed' of the issues at hand.

regards,

i did read the Q and A , and it struck me as nothing less than propaganda .... therefore the personal attck , as that i did not feel it necessary to adress someone's poorly written agenda ...

I think it's a very good point to point out , that those who argue most heavily against ratification of this new contract are in fact NOT baggage handlers , which means that people may be trying to use us to suit their own needs ...

I dont need to be a cop,to tell you if you step out in traffic without looking you will get hit by a bus.Or the fast Ive been dealing with this company 15 yrs longer than you.Just because I dont walk in your shoes doesnt mean I dont whats happening.I spend 8 hrs on the ramp everynight way past your bedtime.I know the issues,Im just offering MHO,but Im done.You make your own bed.Good luck.You want it you got it toyota... :down: :down: :down:

Ok , knocking down your document 101 .

First the document seeks to mimic an offical IAM bulliten . that's usually the first sign of propaganda ..

Item 1: IAM loyalist are saying that the COC is not substantial and only worth around 30 million. Is this true?
Answer: This is a 100% lie according to court documents.

First of all what is a 100 % lie? is that like a 100% sure thing ? notice thou how the writer refers to the court documents so as to make the simple statment of "that's a lie " seem more offical and trustworthy .. better yet , rather than just say its a 100% lie , why not show the court document eh ?

Item 2: IAM loyalist are saying the IAM itself doesn’t think there really was a change in control. Was there a change in control?

Ok , what's an IAM loyalist ? is that anyone who is a memeber of the IAM and agrees that they are doing an OK job ? Why attempt to paint the union as if there's some sort of subversive organization within it , when WE in fact are the ones who have VOTED those people who are running it into office?

. IAM Chief Union Boss Canale spoke the IAM’s opinion very clearly in a letter dated Feb 26, 2007, titled “Machinists File Suit to Force Change of Control Arbitrationâ€￾, and said, “As background, the IAM believes the US AIRWAYS-America West merger has resulted in a change of control of US AIRWAYS.â€￾

Isn't he the president of the union ? or did we creat a new postion called" cheif union boss" that's a very visble attempt to connect unions with the mafia ,When i first joined the IAM i thought they might have mob ties , i no longer think that .

and the poorly written document goes on and on , i'm not going to disagree with absolutely everything in it , as that there are some merits to it , but a good propaganist always mixes half truths with lies ...

I dont need to be a cop,to tell you if you step out in traffic without looking you will get hit by a bus.Or the fast Ive been dealing with this company 15 yrs longer than you.Just because I dont walk in your shoes doesnt mean I dont whats happening.I spend 8 hrs on the ramp everynight way past your bedtime.I know the issues,Im just offering MHO,but Im done.You make your own bed.Good luck.You want it you got it toyota... :down: :down: :down:

no no , don't take that as me saying that you shouldn't be allowed to give your opnion on current events , i'm merely making a point to my union 141 brothers and sisters ....

I beleive in self determination , and if we get to the point where we can't cross the street without getting hit by a bus because we're just that stupid , then it's time to let nature do it's work and bring the bus lol ...

lastly , i don't get what you mean with the word toyota , i'm sure you didn't mean that as a postive , but i connect the word toyota with the company toyota , and there are currently no negative connotations attached with that most awsome car company ..

Tim hates the IAM because they saved his job when he was posting on the big picture and US tried to fire him. He will deny this but I know the people that represented him and he ended up with a suspension from work.

Back in the early 90s he started his own union, filed short of cards and got a one year bar on organzing, during the year US decimated the CSAs and Fleet with concessions and layoffs, cause Timmy gave them free reign by filing short of cards.

Then during the 1995 drive he tried to sell his name list to the IBT for a job, they said no thank you.

When the IAM became the representing union he became the grievance chairman for the ramp at ORD, he then tried to start Fleet Service United appointing himself and Mike Pruitt as the grand poobas, he was charged with dual unionism, convicted and removed from office.

Then he tried to start the Allied Ground Workers once again appointing himself and Mike Pruitt as the grand poobas again.

He failed, then he tried to raid the TWU at AA and failed.

Then when the merger came he tried to get a job with the TWU and help the PHX local get cards to call for an election.

The TWU Local Lodge President at DFW for AA found out and he contacted the PHX local of the TWU and Timmy was once again cut off.

Seems his grudge against the IAM is personal because they removed him from office and he could never gain enough support to get himself in charge.

Freedom,

Did I instruct or attempt to sway anyones vote? I said examine BOTH documents and determine what is the right path. Apparently you did that. Sometimes a second set of eyes can help you see things more clearly.

700UW,

If all else fails Attack the Messenger. I notice you didn't refute ONE single solitary thing in the Alternate Q & A.

WHY?

actually i believe that 700 was answering something that i had posted further up , besides i already refuted the point , and doesn't 700 uw just love to bring up tims history anyways lol

sorry piney , but i don't see the other document as being legitimet ... it goes too far in twisting possible out comes , so i don't belive it has much if any merit .. In fact even comparing it to the IAM webcite isn't much of a plus or minus as that the web cite ONCE AGAIN , doesn't convey NEARLY enough information ... As i have said OVER AND OVER AND OVER again , the IAM is very poor at communcation ,so remember , if you want to know more , ASK your REP ....

Because I have dont have the real financial information, was not part of negotiations and dont claim to be an expert on something that I was not present at.

Timmy, never met with the lawyers, financial advisors, nor was privy to negotiations.

He was even wrong when he said topout was going to be $17 an hour.

Just letting you know his true colors.

If someone was going to post real information about the TA, it would not be filled with personal attacks and misinformation.

And anyone can file dollar amounts and information in a court filing, does not mean it is true, till it goes to trial and the real facts come out.

IS this true?

So the company WANTS Fleet Service Back???
ha ha ha!!

SO, they figured out sourcing WUD save THEM money???
Now, how did they FIGURE that one out!?

Question? Is it even for the stations that have been outsourced for 3-4 yrs ?

Or whats the deal? I've heard bits and pieces of it....

So the bag deals and MISSED bags have cost them right up the Wazoo,,eh???

HA HA HA!!!
Good! They got WHAT they PAID for!

Ok , knocking down your document 101 .

First the document seeks to mimic an offical IAM bulliten . that's usually the first sign of propaganda ..

Item 1: IAM loyalist are saying that the COC is not substantial and only worth around 30 million. Is this true?
Answer: This is a 100% lie according to court documents.

First of all what is a 100 % lie? is that like a 100% sure thing ? notice thou how the writer refers to the court documents so as to make the simple statment of "that's a lie " seem more offical and trustworthy .. better yet , rather than just say its a 100% lie , why not show the court document eh ?

Item 2: IAM loyalist are saying the IAM itself doesn’t think there really was a change in control. Was there a change in control?

Ok , what's an IAM loyalist ? is that anyone who is a memeber of the IAM and agrees that they are doing an OK job ? Why attempt to paint the union as if there's some sort of subversive organization within it , when WE in fact are the ones who have VOTED those people who are running it into office?

. IAM Chief Union Boss Canale spoke the IAM’s opinion very clearly in a letter dated Feb 26, 2007, titled “Machinists File Suit to Force Change of Control Arbitrationâ€￾, and said, “As background, the IAM believes the US AIRWAYS-America West merger has resulted in a change of control of US AIRWAYS.â€￾

Isn't he the president of the union ? or did we creat a new postion called" cheif union boss" that's a very visble attempt to connect unions with the mafia ,When i first joined the IAM i thought they might have mob ties , i no longer think that .
and the poorly written document goes on and on , i'm not going to disagree with absolutely everything in it , as that there are some merits to it , but a good propaganist always mixes half truths with lies ...
Freedom, your desperate and delusional attempt to reject the monetary worth of the arbitration grievance is nothing less than mind boggling to me. However, your request for further information is encouraging though so I answered your question and put the court case here for your further reading. The monetary amounts in the casework are convincing and 'severely weaken' the IAM's Q & A babble.
The court case in its entirety can be found here: Arbitration Court Case

Further, even Parker himself recognized this award by saying in a letter to all IAM employees, "...the money involved here is substantial-$627 million-..."

The number 1 law firm in the nation [according to Vault Mag's 2006 list of the Top 100 law firms] that represented US AIRWAYS desperate attempt to shield itself from the arbitration told the Judge, "If the IAM is permitted to continue to prosecute the grievance and is awarded the wage increases sought in the grievance, US AIRWAYS, and the other stakeholders in those bankruptcy proceedings will be severely harmed."

Freedom, do you know what "Severely Harmed" Means? I think most sane people will call that a lie if someone tells them something is worth only $30 million or so when court documents presented by 'experts' say it is big enough to basically inflict 'severe pain' on stackholders. Nonetheless, if you choose to believe the IAM and its dribble without providing any substantiation to their Q & A [like I did] then do as you wish. In fact, everyone should read the IAM's Q & A...it's all opinion that you should vote yes with no substance or references. Kind of a paternal thing that just sez, "Vote yes because I say so".
OTOH, I have obtained court documents, SEC filings, letterheads of admission from the company and Union, and have put forth a solid Q & A that smashes down the IAM's juvenile and unsubstantiated dribble. More importantly, my Q & A gives the fleet service workers the facts about this grievance so that they can make an informed decision.

regards,

I've heard that RDU was voting today. Any truth to this. Is voting already going on with the _iss poor Q & A from 141.

OK guys, for the sake of moving the discussion along, let's stipulate Nelson is the vilest thing castor oil.

He cited company and court documents. Anybody wanna swat those down, as opposed to swatting Tim?

We're waiting.