Racism ?

Earlier this week, the New Yorker magazine released an interview with President Obama in which he claimed that the rotten, bigoted, racists who used to support him and vote for him were causing his poll numbers to nosedive.  It was ridiculous, and completely divorced from the reality of his administration's ineptitude, but that was the argument.  Now, the magazine has released new excerpts from their piece, and the President has added a couple more culprits in an effort to explain his disastrously low approval ratings.

if he wants to explain his low ratings he should just look his dumbass in the mirror.of course he's like the obamaites that adore him he's flawless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5xZKszXMQ&list=UU67f2Qf7FYhtoUIF4Sf29cA&feature=share&index=31

Reactions: 1 person
Earlier this week, the New Yorker magazine released an interview with President Obama in which he claimed that the rotten, bigoted, racists who used to support him and vote for him were causing his poll numbers to nosedive.  It was ridiculous, and completely divorced from the reality of his administration's ineptitude, but that was the argument.  Now, the magazine has released new excerpts from their piece, and the President has added a couple more culprits in an effort to explain his disastrously low approval ratings.

Not much in the article to support whoever made that statement. Closest I could find was this.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” Obama said. “Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.” The latter group has been less in evidence of late.