ralphcramden bombshell set to rock moribund DAL forum

ralphcramden

Nov 16, 2006
brooklyn
Zero Hour Approaches

Today, respected aviation observer Mr. ralphcramden announced that he will reveal the identity of the mystery bidder for certain assets of the struggling Delta Air Lines on Tuesday, December 5th, at 8 pm. Mr. ralphcramden will make the announcement on US Aviation.com’s Delta Air Lines message board.

Mr. ralphcramden’s presence has been welcomed by long suffering readers of the DAL forum, who had become accustomed to a steady diet of mind numbing “threads†on such topics as botched aircraft paint schemes, inflight food “service,†and the gauche behavior of B-list movie actress Ms. Grace Jones.

From his stunning series of posts on the DAL forum, Mr. ralphcramden has transformed the traditional role of US Aviation.com industry observer. He has taken the role from that of witless fantasist to one of respected provider of rock solid business forecasts.

A quick perusal of Mr. ralphcramden’s DAL forum contributions is an experience that could best be described as eerie, in that he is successfully predicting events that have not even hit other posters’ radar screens. As summarized in his most recent chef-d‘oeuvre, entitled “ralphcramden within days of new bombshell†(http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32190) , Mr. ralphcramden has been ahead of the curve throughout the recent tumult.

One respected observer noted that after viewing Mr. ralphcramden’s work, the remaining threads on the DAL forum are best appreciated as high comedy.

The coming revelation from Mr. ralphcramden will stun the city of Hapeville.

Regards,

ralphcramden

I have a STRONG suspicion that Mr. ralphcramden...is that "LUNATIC"...USA320Pilot.
NH/BB's
Hmmm...my thoughts exactly.....tell you one thing though-they don't know how to spell Ralphie's name ;)

And what did ralph do for a living? He was a BUS DRIVER :lol:

Name: Ralph Kramden
Address: 358 Chauncey St. in Bedford-Stuyvesant
Hobbies: Member of the Raccoon Lodge
Memorable Quote: "I gotta big mouth" and "Hamana-hamana-hamana-hamana"

UCT / ICT has been changed to protect the innocent

Ralph has me thinking ...... could there be another suitor, say Branson, that is part of Deltas BK exiting strategy. Maybe a sweetheart deal between Virgin and Delta? Parker may have thrown a monkey wrench in the whole thing. His 8.7 billion deal may eliminate Virgin from the picture. Remember when Norfolk Southern told Piedmont that they would be the highest bidder for PI and then came the US Air offer and Norfolk Southern was gone.

It seems to me that Norton, the sewer guy, was right more often that ralp "bang zoom right to the moon" cramden.

But I digress.

Will somone keep a countdown for us? I may have to cut some plans short to read this-ok, I'll bring the laptop. Im still inclined to believe he escaped from somewhere...

Latest posts