Re-PUGS...warn of A N O T H E R ....impending Train WRECK ! !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
NO political party,....is more adept..in Inserting thier own Penis in thier Own RECTUM, than the 'refuse to change-just say NO(to everything pertaining to Obama)-out of touch' GOP !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/tea-party-obamacare_n_3719124.html

(Hmmm, lets see now,......Who was the first to coin the following; (here on our beloved 'cooler)

" The TEA-POTTY will go down in history as the GREATEST asset that the DEMS have ever been blessed with " ???

" The GOP. The GIFT that Keeps on G I V I N G " ???????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! :)

Reactions: 1 person
There is really no need to start a new thread each time you read an article that is anti-GOP from the HUFFPO.
no doubt Glenn of course when I see the huff-po link I don't even bother to open it.
Plus anyone bringing huffpo to the table really shouldn't be bashing Fox news.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh yeah, 'cit ?
Well....take.........THIS...from Huffpo !!

http://www.huffingto..._n_3721124.html

c'mon now Bears, in the post you quoted here I clearly said I don't open huff/po links.Now I am sure you don't having reading issues do you?
I will have to agree though with xut, you're clearly not a prick, now a pole smoker? not so sure about that. You seem to have some sort of odd fascination in that area....lol

Looks like it goes both ways on NObama Care, even the LIBtards are scared. Archie Bunker is gonna be pissed, and Editt is gonna get her ass beat tonite. http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/05/dem-governors-obamacare-could-ruin-our-re-election-chances

Democratic governors say they are nervous about getting the new federal health care law implemented but add they will be better positioned in next year's elections than many of their Republican counterparts who have resisted the far-reaching and politically polarizing measure.

Reactions: 4 people
I think it's more like 'ACA may not be near perfect but the republicans have not offered any alternative. in fact, the entire idea was originated by the republicans and one of their think tanks (Heritage I think) but never mind that.'

I guess we shall have to see who suffers unelection. Dems own this one, ramming it through with no participation from the GOP.
Starting with the premise of queen LIBtard "Blinky" Pelosi; "We just need to vote it in to see what's in it". Then the fact that the IRS will be fining those that the Nobama Admin decides to go after for non-participation, that should be a gas. Finally, the billions in over run costs that are occurring, and the further damage it will do to the ecomomy with implementation, and the job losses that will occur when small businesses lay off because of Nobama Care.

Place your bets.

I guess we shall have to see who suffers unelection. Dems own this one, ramming it through with no participation from the GOP.
Starting with the premise of queen LIBtard "Blinky" Pelosi; "We just need to vote it in to see what's in it". Then the fact that the IRS will be fining those that the Nobama Admin decides to go after for non-participation, that should be a gas. Finally, the billions in over run costs that are occurring, and the further damage it will do to the ecomomy with implementation, and the job losses that will occur when small businesses lay off because of Nobama Care.

Place your bets.

If you are going to try and quote Pelosi at least have the decency to print the entire quite. As for the rest, I am sure the republicans will do everything possible to make it fail. They have no plan of their own. I wonder if the voters will notice that?

Place your bets.

" With N O participation from the G O P " ! !

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN,......What a brilliant statement !! What an ENORMOUS Truism !!

Those Conservative D-Bags Have NOOOO PLAN !.....NONE !.....NADA ! .....'EL-ZIPPO' , BUT they sure as HELLL have a LOT of CHEAP SH!T Comments to throw around. " Just Say NO " (at every turn) to the POTUS !
At least I'll give.....(say GOODBYE in 14' )....Mitch Mcconnell credit for ONE THING. At least he was honest when he said,...."Our job is to do NOTHING But to make sure Barack Obama does not get re-elected in 12' " (By the way Mitch,..how did THAT work out for you) ???????????

But THE Most Factual thing said, was by our friend "Tree, when he asked you; "Do you think the VOTERS will Notice THAT" ?? (Meaning that the REPUGS have NO Plan, just cheap ASSS rhetoric) ??

LEAN FORWARD !

" With N O participation from the G O P " ! !

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN,......What a brilliant statement !! What an ENORMOUS Truism !!

Those Conservative D-Bags Have NOOOO PLAN !.....NONE !.....NADA ! .....'EL-ZIPPO' , BUT they sure as HELLL have a LOT of CHEAP SH!T Comments to throw around. " Just Say NO " (at every turn) to the POTUS !
At least I'll give.....(say GOODBYE in 14' )....Mitch Mcconnell credit for ONE THING. At least he was honest when he said,...."Our job is to do NOTHING But to make sure Barack Obama does not get re-elected in 12' " (By the way Mitch,..how did THAT work out for you) ???????????

But THE Most Factual thing said, was by our friend "Tree, when he asked you; "Do you think the VOTERS will Notice THAT" ?? (Meaning that the REPUGS have NO Plan, just cheap ASSS rhetoric) ??

LEAN FORWARD !
You know Mr. Bunker, your filthy, nasty, amateurist posts where you J U M P up AND down LIKE a three YEAR old on a keyboard are laughable at best. Too much LSD in the 60s?

Your not really worth responding to, but I guess I can waste a few minutes.

No participation is correct, it was not allowed by head Dems. If you can remember back that far, you will remember Harry Reid, "Blinky" Pelosi and others locked out and/or rejected any participation from the GOP lawmakers. Proposals from anyone outside the libtard DEM Donkey Party during the writing of the soon to be largest failure of the US Government in history.... NObamacare.... were rebuffed at every turn. They wrote the NObamacare abortion behind closed doors in secret. Never read the damn thing, then wanted to vote it in sight unseen.

I think voters will notice...... that NObama care will not be successful, by any stretch of your delusional imagination. The largest failure of the US Government in our history. You can quote me on that statement.

Lean Backward.....and slap Editt for me as you twist off again Archie.

Heres the Pelosi libtard and our "Dear Leader" in their own lying words;