Real Hope & Change - Ron Paul 2012

SparrowHawk

Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
View attachment 9054

Ron Paul forms exploratory committee
The Texas congressman considers a second try at the Republican presidential nomination. He built a passionate following in 2008 but won no caucuses or primaries

Reporting from Washington —

With an eye toward tapping "tea party" votes, Ron Paul said Tuesday he was forming a presidential exploratory committee for a second try at the Republican nomination.

The Texas congressman built a passionate following in 2008, raising more than $35 million but failing to win any caucuses or primaries. At a news conference in Des Moines, he said the country had changed, with "literally millions of more people now concerned about things I talked about four years ago," including excessive government spending.

His announcement came one day after Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour announced he wouldn't run. It leaves Paul as the most prominent critic of U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan in the Republican field.

Paul, 75, was the Libertarian Party nominee for president in 1988. He faces competition for votes from Gary Johnson, a former two-term New Mexico governor who recently entered the Republican contest on a libertarian platform. He also will be competing with other conservative candidates for tea party support.

Paul, the father of tea party favorite and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, promised a final decision soon about a 2012 run, probably before June. He said he entered the exploratory phase in order to qualify for the first debate of the campaign, scheduled for May 5 in South Carolina.

Now Freedom & Liberty has a true voice on the National Stage.

Run Ron Run

The Republicans will fight him all the way.

They are already too fractured in their own party to let some one siphon off votes.

Ron Paul wants to be the next Ron Nader.

Reactions: 1 person
The Republicans will fight him all the way.

They are already too fractured in their own party to let some one siphon off votes.

Ron Paul wants to be the next Ron Nader.

Ron Paul is not entering a "Spoiler" I can virtually assure you that.

Ron Paul has the media exposure & credibility to be a player on the National Stage. His POV will add to the free market of ideas and concepts and serve in stark contrast to the politics & policies of Barack Obama, Mainstream Republicans & the status quo in general. A fresh voice from an cranky old Texan might just alter the National Debate on where this country goes from here.

Ron Paul is not entering a "Spoiler" I can virtually assure you that.

Ron Paul has the media exposure & credibility to be a player on the National Stage. His POV will add to the free market of ideas and concepts and serve in stark contrast to the politics & policies of Barack Obama, Mainstream Republicans & the status quo in general. A fresh voice from an cranky old Texan might just alter the National Debate on where this country goes from here.

So this is the 4th time he has run. He has never won a primary, don't think he ever got above 10%.

Fanboys wet dream time again. Wonder where all the money he raises is going?

At least he isn't Alan Keyes!

LOL

massive fail X4

Reactions: 4 people
So this is the 4th time he has run. He has never won a primary, don't think he ever got above 10%.

Fanboys wet dream time again. Wonder where all the money he raises is going?

At least he isn't Alan Keyes!

LOL

massive fail X4

Well Bucket Mouth apologist for a drunkard CEO of a thrice Bankrupt airline we shall see.

As Ross Perot and Howard Stern have proved you don't have to win to have a positive effect on policy. All three of Stern's primary planks were enacted within a year of the election and if you recall he dropped out early. Paul has won a great many straw polls.

One thing that's kind of interesting is that the media has tried to discredit him at every turn and yet no matter how hard they try I've yet to see a significant skeleton emerge from his closet and few can say that.

Ron Paul has more Honor, Integrity and Credibility when he's asleep than the boozer scumbag CEO of US Airways will ever have if he lives 10,000 yeasr and Ron dies next Tuesday and look who you choose to defend? You're judged by the company you keep.

I't would be an honor to work for Ron Paul which if he ultimately does run I will do as a volunteer. Heck maybe I can score a paid gig. As to where the money raised went? LOOK IT UP RETARD, it's public record.

:down:

You lost the argument the moment that you resorted to name calling.

I don't really give a rats ass!! That guy follows me around yanking my chain and I'm tired of his act. Lot of facts in the rant too. He comes on again I'm gonna rip him again.

Oh the horror ! He used the dreaded term " Bucket Mouth" !

Just more of the wussification of America !

I'm working my way up to Peckerwood and perhaps Weasalnuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that fails I'll just issue the ultimate insult, Barack Obama :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

I don't really give a rats ass!! That guy follows me around yanking my chain and I'm tired of his act. Lot of facts in the rant too. He comes on again I'm gonna rip him again.

Get over yourself tough guy.

I don't follow you around, you post on US, I post on US.

I like politics too.

Now, has RP ever won a primary? No Has he ever come close to winning a primary? No

I was a Libertarian once, even met RP, nice guy, but I realized that the party was a joke, His past 3 campaigns were jokes, just followed by a small, but loud and loyal cadre.

Rip away, it makes you feel so good I guess.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 5 people

Well Bucket Mouth apologist for a drunkard CEO of a thrice Bankrupt airline we shall see.

As Ross Perot and Howard Stern have proved you don't have to win to have a positive effect on policy. All three of Stern's primary planks were enacted within a year of the election and if you recall he dropped out early. Paul has won a great many straw polls.

One thing that's kind of interesting is that the media has tried to discredit him at every turn and yet no matter how hard they try I've yet to see a significant skeleton emerge from his closet and few can say that.

Ron Paul has more Honor, Integrity and Credibility when he's asleep than the boozer scumbag CEO of US Airways will ever have if he lives 10,000 yeasr and Ron dies next Tuesday and look who you choose to defend? You're judged by the company you keep.

I't would be an honor to work for Ron Paul which if he ultimately does run I will do as a volunteer. Heck maybe I can score a paid gig. As to where the money raised went? LOOK IT UP RETARD, it's public record.

Seriously, calling someone retard? What are you nine years old? I used to work with the developmentally disabled, that is not a nice word, and its not a word that normal, intelligent, reasonable people with an ounce of class would use. Would you use the "N" word here?

Seriously, calling someone retard? What are you nine years old? I used to work with the developmentally disabled, that is not a nice word, and its not a word that normal, intelligent, reasonable people with an ounce of class would use. Would you use the "N" word here?

Don't like it? TOUGH DARTS! Also if the shoe fits Bubba!

Actually I use any word I feel like using whenever the spirit moves me and of course context would play a big part in the use of any word, pejorative or otherwise. It's called Freedom and Liberty which is what the Ron Paul Revolution is all about.

I grew up in a town with a private care facility that cared for the severly and profoundly retarded. In fact my Grandmother worked there for close to 20 years. Everyone in town called it the "Tard Farm". 45 year old men with minds of a 2 year old.Very sad and you know what? It's STILL known even in this PC era as "The 'Tard Farm". A Coping method due to the situation the patients were in? Can't say

Oh and thanks you for taking your lips off Doug Parker's Alcohol soaked ass long enough to stop by and annoy me. Oh and BTW people with class never discuss it.

Now run along I think Dougie needs another cocktail. Fetch it quick or Massa be mad

I also worked with people with disabilities.

The word retard is dehumanizing. They may not be as smart as everyone else but they are still human beings.

Just like you.

Actually I use any word I feel like using whenever the spirit moves me and of course context would play a big part in the use of any word, pejorative or otherwise. It's called Freedom and Liberty which is what the Ron Paul Revolution is all about.

Just because you have the freedom to do something does not require you to exercise said freedom.

Just because you have the freedom to do something does not require you to exercise said freedom.

Indeed it doesn't. There is a "History" between that "Tick" of a poster and apparently his post on this thread was the last straw and civility has been cast to the four winds.

Could I have turned the other cheek? Perhaps! Should I have? Probably Yes. I might be a Christian, however I'm not Christ. I've no regrets and offer no apologies to anyone least of all him.