Recall John Ward

Will you sign a petition to recall John Ward?

• 1. Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveInAHotel

Veteran
Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
It's time to start a petition and recall John Ward the a$$ who sold us out and lies to the membership! Everyone at each base needs to start a petition so we can get this rolling. Even if you're on furlough, you can start a petition!! I will not let this a$$ ruin us another 4 years. I have already begun a petition at my base and have had lots of signatures.

Here is an email I sent to John Ward, yesterday:

John Ward,

You may have won by 7 votes, but it isn't over. We all know there was a lot of controversy in this vote and it's not over. Next up for you John Ward.....RECALL!!! You're the worst President this union has ever seen. You sold us out and I will start a campaign to have you RECALLED ASAP!

Remember the old saying...He who laughs last, laughs best!!

Not in Unity with you,
DELETED

There's no support for a recall of Ward. We tried that early on. No support whatsoever. Knock yourself out, it will go nowhere.

highshow said:
There's no support for a recall of Ward. We tried that early on. No support whatsoever. Knock yourself out, it will go nowhere.
Have you ever heard that things change? This time it will happen!

You must have voted for the A**.

highshow said:
Who says? So far it's 100% for hell yes and 0% for no. :D

Unlikely but not impossible. If lawsuits about the bypassing the constitution and the voting for the concessionary contract prevail, who knows what will happen. Considering that he is going to have very difficult time administering the union due to the great split and having his power greatly diminished, ho knows what will happen.

You just had a chance to "recall" him, and you lost.

IMO everyone on both sides of the issue should just suck it up and try to move forward.

However, if you still choose to be ticked off, channel your anger to the thousands of f/a's that didn't bother to vote at all.

mjk said:
You just had a chance to "recall" him, and you lost.

IMO everyone on both sides of the issue should just suck it up and try to move forward.

However, if you still choose to be ticked off, channel your anger to the thousands of f/a's that didn't bother to vote at all.
Here, Here! especially those that are quick to say they will accept other outcomes and move on! <_< B)

LiveInAHotel said:
Have you ever heard that things change? This time it will happen!

You must have voted for the A**.
I think you are forgetting that John won. Even though it was by just a few votes its done. The time to change leadership will come again in do time. I agree with the other posters who say lets move on. Our energies are better served getting ready for the next round of negotiations.

miami, it's done?????? Dream on kiddo!!!!!............and take a pill!........haven't you heard?? :shock:
..........you're going to have the shock of your life! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

twasilverbullet said:
miami, it's done?????? Dream on kiddo!!!!!............and take a pill!........haven't you heard?? :shock:
Like the one you had when he won!!!!!!!!!!!!lol :D :p :eek: ;) :lol: :huh: B) :rolleyes: :) :blink:

latreal said:
twasilverbullet said:
Like the one you had when he won!!!!!!!!!!!!lol :D :p :eek: ;) :lol: :huh: B) :rolleyes: :) :blink:
Exactly what is in all this for you? What is it to you? I'm just curious and asking a simple question that does'nt require a smaartaass answer. Do you have a stake in any of the lives effected by anything that goes on within the "union?"

twasilverbullet said:
Nothing would shock me these days. Well when you all figure out what to do with the Union President can we get on with business?

Status
Not open for further replies.