RECALL NUMBERS

USAirBoyA330

Veteran
Aug 23, 2002
The most JR person to hold this round of recalls is as follows by Date of Hire:

PHL AUG 21 2000 Employee #89389
LGA SEP 18 2000 Employee #96066
BOS SEP 18 2000 Employee #96089

To get 200 the company went through 958.
A detailed list will be posted soon but for security reasons names won't be posted on here.

Welcome back everyone. It will be great to see fimiliar faces again.

It was so nice to finally here some good news, ie recalls....but it will be fantastic to see the faces associated with the recall!

Welcome back all y'all!!!

Here's too a long productive, financially enriching future with the company!

I would not post employee #s on here, that is personal information.

Well 700:

The only people that would know who those #'s belong too are other employees that have that info anyway on CATS or TheHub. The names were left out for good reason.

E-line should be in your Email from the MEC and Local Council's. I already got mine. It's real and I for one and happy to see this day. You guys will be a welcome sight.

E-line should be in your Email from the MEC and Local Council's. I already got mine. It's real and I for one and happy to see this day. You guys will be a welcome sight.

thanks us330 boy! scooch over in that j/s were back and were gonna liven the place up a bit!!!!!!!!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Congrats to all, lets hope these flight attendants are welcomed back home where they belong.

Good...this place needs a little lift. It's been a mortuary for the past 4 years!!!

thanks us330 boy! scooch over in that j/s were back and were gonna liven the place up a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, come on, is it really THAT bad?

But it will be nice to see old familiar faces and hear old familiar voices

Well, the past 4 years have been depressing to say the least. Hula-flyguy, I'm not sure if your AW but the people of USAir have been up beaten beyond belief. It's been emotional and I am just glad for good news. It will just be nice to see all my old friends that want to be here come back. :up:

Well, the past 4 years have been depressing to say the least. It's been emotional and I am just glad for good news. It will just be nice to see all my old friends that want to be here come back. :up:

You just need to go out and have a drink....pick you up in 10

So does that mean 758 FA's will no longer have an opportunity to work for US? Or will the be offered the chance to work again?

Just wondering.

No, it means they passed on the recall. There is some question as to whether the company is considering FTR's (failure to respond) a resignation... contractually they can't, but the company said in writing it does.

lol, come on, is it really THAT bad?

Hula,

I believe you're on the west side, no?

If you had been on the east side:

since 9/11... half of your fleet would have been removed from the inventory.

... your once-pristine aircraft are now in shambles, both inside and out -- frayed seat covers, dirty bin doors, grafiti on tray tables, duct tape holding parts in the lavs, peeling paint, monitors removed from 737's -- the list goes on and on!

... half your co-workers are gone -- some temporarilly but sadly some forever!

... your showcase hub airport (PIT) is but a fraction of what it was -- it's vibrancy in gone... no more international flights, few transcons... empty gates, closed shops in the AirMall. Most flight attendants had their initial training in PIT, many (including myself) were hired right there in the airport inflight offices, we have fond memories of flying home after hour interviews, flying to training, meeting our IOE cadres and crew. But worst of all, with this downsizing went thousands of jobs! Crewmembers with seniority approaching 20 years are commuting to PHL, DCA, and CLT just to hold a line.

... the seniority of the most junior line-holder in most bases goes back to a 1989 hire date.

... the heart of this once-great airline, which was the darling of the industry in the mid-late '80s, has been ripped from thousands of employees, yet it was those employees who kept it beating all these years, especially the last four, so it could finally enter a triage unit and get the operation it so badly needs

... Through all of this, your once-industry-leading crewmember contracts have been ripped to shreds, not once or twice, but three times. So-called management teams have come, held guns to the employees' heads to give up more money and more work rules, only to leave the Crystal Palace with millions upon millions of dollars, usually followed by a trip to the bankruptcy court and more demands for more concessions.

So, for those of us on the east side, whether we have kept things going over the past several years or watched from the sidelines (fuloughees)... yet, it really was that bad!

Latest posts