RECALL of Council 70 President! Merged Topics

Hey gang just got word AFA International has accepted the charges against LA .Time is 1703 in the East Coast. I will not celebrate the work ahead of me is massive. POWER to the People.......... :up: :up: :up:

Hey gang just got word AFA International has accepted the charges against LA .Time is 1703 in the East Coast. I will not celebrate the work ahead of me is massive. POWER to the People.......... :up: :up: :up:
Congratulations! Thanks for the hard work! Obviously you have no access to e-lines, Baja, so we look forward to any updates on here.... :up:

Thanks!

The next election cycle is still 2 years out so we need to understand that Big MAMA as she is called by her beloved MEC Prez will carry us through the MERGER Please STOP the personal attacks at each other . Do you guys really want the 2 at the top of the helm.Lets get out there and sign the petitions I have not heard from AFA International on there acceptance of the charges. One thing we will have is a MEETING in Council 70 before the BOD where Pat Friend is running uncontested. There are so many tenets in the process look beyond your own fence. The BOD is scheduled for Nov or late Oct.
BajaBabe,
Since the other posting(s) are locked could you please explain what you meant by the above?
Specifically what do you mean about the BOD, did they change their mind on how many signatures were needed before they would listen? Secondly, please elaborate on Pat (who is not our friend) Friend who is running uncontested? Uncontested for what?

The next election cycle is still 2 years out so we need to understand that Big MAMA as she is called by her beloved MEC Prez will carry us through the MERGER Please STOP the personal attacks at each other . Do you guys really want the 2 at the top of the helm.Lets get out there and sign the petitions I have not heard from AFA International on there acceptance of the charges. One thing we will have is a MEETING in Council 70 before the BOD where Pat Friend is running uncontested. There are so many tenets in the process look beyond your own fence. The BOD is scheduled for Nov or late Oct.
BajaBabe,
Since the other posting(s) are locked could you please explain what you meant by the above?
Specifically what do you mean about the BOD, did they change their mind on how many signatures were needed before they would listen? Secondly, please elaborate on Pat (who is not our friend) Friend who is running uncontested? Uncontested for what?

Her term is up. She has been the AFA International Pres for 3 terms...12 years. She will run again for another term and she is running "unchallenged"; meaning, that if no one runs against her, she wins by "acclamation" (unchallenged).

The correct term is "unchallenged".

So did AFA International get all the signatures they wanted, or just change the rules?

:up: The time is getting very Close to say GOOD BYE to Laura. All the hard work is starting to pay off!

BTW Laura was a no show to a F/A dependability meeting...I am sure she was flying her ETB trip. The F/A called and left 3 messages for Laura and not one was returned.
Inflight wasn't seen or heard from her in over a week. I guess she has already resigned but didn't tell anyone...

B) :up: Dear Flight Attendants,
The charges have been accepted so now the process will take on a higher level of intense scrunity. I do not know why they closed down the web-site but, life will go on. I am certain L.A. will resign during my hard earned 7 day vacation----hello my phone will be on
24/7. I am sad to leave but I am not going to the Moon . The Council will have a meeting in October and those of you who want to recall me can do so. The Union has and will continue to be my passion and a time clock will be installed in the Union Office.......No free Meals .......So you guys my cell 626-5338405 I am still working with flight attendants in Rehab and burying another one on Saturday. For Oct 268 secondaries and 5 Lodo lines................PSSSS I am taking a computer to Hawaii and I also am paying full fare on Hawaiian Airlines. Call me GOSH I am NEEDY

OOOOOHHHHH Mr. Bill (Moderator)
Could you please explain to us why the previous thread was closed?
What prompted you to close and lock it?

I hear BHOP in Florida is full of US crewmembers....sounds like a very sad epidemic over there. You guys should really lay off the sauce.

Maybe LA is in Rehab, too? Or a fat farm?
This industry today and the crooks that run these airlines are enough to send anyone into rehab.