Recalls are happening in INT res

BACKTOOSOON

Dec 26, 2002
Guess I should be happy, just got my call ten minutes ago. Can't wait to get back to the scene I've seen others describing. Under my circumstances, though, I've no choice but to return...until I can find anything better. Of course, not much hope for that these days. I promise to try not to whine too much. Hope you guys are happier about this than I am.
99.  Best to all!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/26/2002 12:17:29 PM BACKTOOSOON wrote:

Guess I should be happy, just got my call ten minutes ago. Can't wait to get back to the scene I've seen others describing. Under my circumstances, though, I've no choice but to return...until I can find anything better. Of course, not much hope for that these days. I promise to try not to whine too much. Hope you guys are happier about this than I am. Forgot to add I was furloughed on 12/6/02 with a hire date of 9/1/99. Best to all!
----------------
[/blockquote]
No one faults you for going back....it is bad out there for jobs....come March '03 maybe many more will get that call to return....

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/26/2002 12:17:29 PM BACKTOOSOON wrote:

Guess I should be happy, just got my call ten minutes ago. Can't wait to get back to the scene I've seen others describing. Under my circumstances, though, I've no choice but to return...until I can find anything better. Of course, not much hope for that these days. I promise to try not to whine too much. Hope you guys are happier about this than I am. Forgot to add I was furloughed on 12/6/02 with a hire date of 9/1/99. Best to all!
----------------
[/blockquote]
Did you get to keep your 3 weeks severance(for 3 yrs svc) or anything you collected to date?