Reducing PIT to 135 F/As by March ?

missthe727

Senior
Dec 19, 2006
Supposedly Doogie blurted out at the CLT F/A Town Hall Meeting Tuesday afternoon that PIT will be reduced to 135 F/As by March. The webcast is not on the HUB yet from this week. Anyone hear anything ????
HELP !!! Just when people senior to me leave PHL in NOV and move me up, it looks like we'll be invaded by all the senior PIT people...say it isn't so ! Was anyone in at the meeting ????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Supposedly Doogie blurted out at the CLT F/A Town Hall Meeting Tuesday afternoon that PIT will be reduced to 135 F/As by March. The webcast is not on the HUB yet from this week. Anyone hear anything ????
HELP !!! Just when people senior to me leave PHL in NOV and move me up, it looks like we'll be invaded by all the senior PIT people...say it isn't so ! Was anyone in at the meeting ????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I doubt it is true. Dougie doesn't know the daily ins and outs of base operations. In fact he doesn't know jack ####!

From what I understand from someone who was there, He never said that! He did say pit could see a reduction of flying in March. This could mean many things. Good luck to you...I totally understand your frustrations.

He did say pit could see a reduction of flying in March. This could mean many things. Good luck to you...I totally understand your frustrations.

sky high states: Perfect time now to make it a SATELLITE BASE.

Make some trips that originate and terminate there to REDUCE HOTEL EXPENSES for the company. :up:

ONLY stating opinions

Now how much sense would THAT make. Perfect sense to me. Don't count on our the company thinking "outside the box". It just doesn't happen.

Although D.P. thinks we all live in a vacuum I know the Pittsburgh Flight Attendants will not run and hide .As a matter of fact maybe DP would be doing them a favor every month you have to think is my Cancer coming back? Mr Piss Poor Performer has done nothing but make all of us stronger we have faced better and he will never have what it takes. Genetically he is defective and he thought his charade would not be detected Hey Doug YOUR BLOWING UPWIND!!!!!!!

Thank You Sweet HEART I just lost my 18 year dog and so I say I will gladly squat and sniff and then...................I will scratch at the grass..............

PIT 40 ELine 8/25/07

Dear PIT 40 Members,

Recently there have been rumors and statements made concerning the future of our PIT domicile. CEO, Doug Parker, informed me today they have no plans to reduce PIT's mainline flying and nothing to announce. He said they are working hard to make PIT work and they are having some success. He said if they do need to make such decisions in the future he will communicate it to all affected employees as quickly as possible. Hope this relieves some of the inadvertent stress and anxiety the rumors and some statements caused.

Have a Great weekend!!

In Unity,

Mark Gentile
LECP - Council 40

:up:
Now how much sense would THAT make. Perfect sense to me. Don't count on our the company thinking "outside the box". It just doesn't happen.
Perfect idea- should have be done a long time - make it a satellite of either PHL . IS Tempe listening/reading! I doubt it. Can anybody tell me what Sherrie does - she is C L U E L E S S!!!

sky high states: Perfect time now to make it a SATELLITE BASE.
Make some trips that originate and terminate there to REDUCE HOTEL EXPENSES for the company. :up:
ONLY stating opinions

sky high states: How many originators/terminators does Pittsburgh have EACH DAY?

Just pulled up ATA's satellite base information: http://www.ataafa.org/contract/default.asp?nc=4271&id=88

interesting idea. :up: :up:

only stating opinions