Remember the fire aboard Compass flight on 5/7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think you've heard it all, along comes another story to make you scratch your head. This tool risks the lives of 76 people aboard the aircraft, all because he was upset at having to work the flight...

http://newsok.com/flight-attendant-accused.../?tm=1210898883?

I guess calling in sick was out of the question? :blink:

Northwest didn't say how long he worked for them. Since he was 19, I'd say his career as a F/A ended before it started.
Hard to get good help these days isn't it? <_<

Work ethics for the young are questionable. Can't hear it enough, but you get what you pay for. :up:

I don't think it's a question of work ethics specifically but rather ethics in general and other qualifications he must be missing.

I don't think it's fair to jump on the age of the employee. Older or younger most people are individuals and bring a mixed bag of positive and negative attirbutes. Obvioulsy this one was lacking reasoning skills and a greater sense of empathy.

I don't think it's a question of work ethics specifically but rather ethics in general and other qualifications he must be missing.

I don't think it's fair to jump on the age of the employee. Older or younger most people are individuals and bring a mixed bag of positive and negative attirbutes. Obvioulsy this one was lacking reasoning skills and a greater sense of empathy.
So are you saying they (NW) aren't qualifying their applicants? :unsure:
Age does play a big part in certain positions in any company. Here ya got a company wanting to hire the young and dumb. And doing it quit successfully. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.