Republican women are done with Trump

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Trump’s lewd, sexually aggressive comments about women, revealed in a 2005 audio recording that became public Friday, have prompted large-scale defections, from female Republican senators to conservative activists in the swing states. That dynamic further jeopardizes his chances with women voters, including white, married voters who typically back Republicans. After nearly two years of listening to Trump denigrate women — including Fox News host Megyn Kelly, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, Heidi Cruz and former Miss Universe Alicia Machado — Republican women have had enough.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/republican-women-trump-229360#ixzz4MY6NFrUB
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I don't think either one of them are worth a damn. The American people are screwed either way! If Hillary wins, she'll sell out everything that is not nailed down. Yes, what Trump said and done eleven years ago is indefensible, but is nothing compared to what Bill Clinton has done, and continues to do, to women.

I don't think either one of them are worth a damn. The American people are screwed either way! If Hillary wins, she'll sell out everything that is not nailed down. Yes, what Trump said and done eleven years ago is indefensible, but is nothing compared to what Bill Clinton has done, and continues to do, to women.

I hear you.
Vote your conscience, even if it may be a little skewed...:cool:

None of those women mentioned in the article never publicly endorsed Trump to begin with.

Just another liberal rag with a case of the vapors.

Aren't the voters he needs the "undecideds"? You know - the ones who haven't publicly endorsed him?

And can I ask a question people were asking me back during the Lewinsky affair - would you want your daughter working on the Trump campaign if it meant she would be working within "p--sy grabbing" range?

Trump’s lewd, sexually aggressive comments about women, revealed in a 2005 audio recording that became public Friday, have prompted large-scale defections, from female Republican senators to conservative activists in the swing states. That dynamic further jeopardizes his chances with women voters, including white, married voters who typically back Republicans. After nearly two years of listening to Trump denigrate women — including Fox News host Megyn Kelly, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, Heidi Cruz and former Miss Universe Alicia Machado — Republican women have had enough.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/republican-women-trump-229360#ixzz4MY6NFrUB
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
The public now being privy to some of Trumps offensive locker room comments,
which are lewd and crass, are costing him support and votes that he needed.
Ideally he should withdraw from the race and let the RNC replace him with another
nominee. I'm hoping that happens.

Last edited:
Aren't the voters he needs the "undecideds"? You know - the ones who haven't publicly endorsed him?

And can I ask a question people were asking me back during the Lewinsky affair - would you want your daughter working on the Trump campaign if it meant she would be working within "p--sy grabbing" range?

I'll just throw that back to you,How would you like your daughter working on a campaign where the husband of the candidate was a sexual predator and your daughters boss was a serial enabler? I guessing you voted for the predator twice and despite your denials you're a Hillary supporter. So as far as I'm concerned any outraged you express over Trumps behavior has zero creditably since you clearly had no issues . with Bill
Get back with me when Trump has faced multiple assault accusations and Melania has put the screws to the women making the accustions

Reactions: Albert
I'll just throw that back to you,How would you like your daughter working on a campaign where the husband of the candidate was a sexual predator and your daughters boss was a serial enabler? I guessing you voted for the predator twice and despite your denials you're a Hillary supporter. So as far as I'm concerned any outraged you express over Trumps behavior has zero creditably since you clearly had no issues . with Bill
Get back with me when Trump has faced multiple assault accusations and Melania has put the screws to the women making the accustions

You would be wrong. In 1992 I voted for Ross Perot....in 1996 I voted for Bob Dole. I already linked in another thread where Trump was accused of rape.

What I find interesting is that the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Dallas has said that as bad as Trumps statements are, it's still not enough to get him to vote for Hillary. So he's siding with the p--sy grabbing fornicator even though the bible he uses puts fornication right up there with homosexuality. I wonder if he'd be willing to cut the gays a little slack.

What I find interesting is that people who were (and still are) outraged at Clintons womanizing are defending Trump. I guess it's the "Oh yeah?? well YOUR guy did it too" theory.

And to save you time - I never defended Bill Clintons actions - I just said his sex life was none of our business...and it certainly wasn't worth out tax money to investigate. But...I need to remind you - the right were the ones who opened that pandora's box...And the left can now snatch that box (provided Trump doesn't grab it first) to question HIM in front a grand jury. I don't think he will have as many friends in Congress as Bill had thought.

What I find interesting is that the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Dallas has said that as bad as Trumps statements are, it's still not enough to get him to vote for Hillary. So he's siding with the p--sy grabbing fornicator even though the bible he uses puts fornication right up there with homosexuality. I wonder if he'd be willing to cut the gays a little slack.

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2016/8/02/gays-trump-why-some-lgbtq-americans-are-voting-donald

LGBTrump - Gays for Trump
July 23 ·
LGBTrump is a great movement! And after the historic convention in Cleveland, history will show that LGBTrump was ahead of the political curve! It is time to leave identity politics in the past and look towards a future - a future in which America is First, Second, and Third! Americans - inlcuding LGBT Americans - are united for Trump!

http://wreg.com/2016/07/22/lgbt-for-trump/

A little something for all you hypocrites out there:

I find this reaction to Trump's private conversation rather ironic. It's ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It's ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president.

It's ironic coming from a Republican political elite that has told its religious base that social and moral issues don't matter in politics. "It's all about the economy, stupid. Leave your morals in the church but don't voice them in the public square."

The creep of moral relativism in America has been steady for many decades, increasing in speed to the point that the "slouching toward Gomorrah" has become a sprint. The notion that there is objective truth or absolute morality has been universally panned to the point that everything is tolerated except standards of right and wrong. "Everyone decides for himself what is right, especially when it comes to sex" is the mantra of today's culture.

How ironic, then, that a culture which rejects moral standards has suddenly become so pure and pristine, sitting in judgment of someone they deem too immoral to become president because of something he said in private. As a logical person, I have to ask these paragons of newly found virtue where this standard by which they've judged Trump is found.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/america-you-have-no-right-to-judge-donald-trump/?singlepage=true

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2016/8/02/gays-trump-why-some-lgbtq-americans-are-voting-donald

LGBTrump - Gays for Trump
July 23 ·
LGBTrump is a great movement! And after the historic convention in Cleveland, history will show that LGBTrump was ahead of the political curve! It is time to leave identity politics in the past and look towards a future - a future in which America is First, Second, and Third! Americans - inlcuding LGBT Americans - are united for Trump!

http://wreg.com/2016/07/22/lgbt-for-trump/

That's great news - but my point was the pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas is wiling to overlook fornication, but he still won't welcome a gay person into his church.

That's great news - but my point was the pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas is wiling to overlook fornication, but he still won't welcome a gay person into his church.
I wouldn't say Dr. Jefferess "overlooks" the Trump lewd statements, which is not "fornication" in the Billdo Clinton sense. The pastor doesn't want to lose his congregation that doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle. There are several alt-lifestyle churches in Dallas that will accept those that choose that type of life.

"Unlike my thrice married adulterous opponent, I took my marriage vows seriously. When I stood at the altar in front of God and promised I would be there for him for better or for worse, through thick and through thin, I meant it. My husband has made mistakes. His mistakes have hurt me greatly at times, but I made the decision that my family was worth keeping together, worth fighting for.

And when I watch my grandchildren at home, bouncing on their grandfathers knee, and i watch the joy on both of their faces, I know that I made the right choice".

trump-debate-hypocrites-republicans