Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/12/republicans-fear-clinton-in-2016/

HOLLYWOOD — Republican leaders plotted their party’s political comeback on Thursday with plans to court minority voters and modernize their political operations. But some wondered if one person could make it all for naught: Hillary Clinton.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/12/republicans-fear-clinton-in-2016/

As the ol' saying goes 700UW,....." beat me once SHAME on YOU,....beat me twice, SHAME on ME " !

Whatever mistakes she made(campaign mistakes) in 08' will NOT be repeated in 16'.
I'd love to have a dollar, for Every usual GOP female voter, who once she closes the 'curtain', pulls the Hillary lever, then tells her spouse she voted for the REPUG.

The GOP 'Bull-Pen' is full of guys(never a WOMAN) who'd never be able to get 3-outs, let alone go 2-3-4 innings !

Hillary will ' Kick-the-SH!T ' out of whomever they put up, including (Aunt) CONDI should she run.

The REPUGS are wise to(ALREADY) be scared as HELLL !

LEAN FORWARD / "12" More YEARS !!!!!!!!!!! : )

Reactions: 1 person
the whole country should be scared if that bull runs, of course there probably won't be much country left after Barry gets thru.

the whole country should be scared if that bull runs, of course there probably won't be much country left after Barry gets thru.

Perhaps if your party would put up a candidate that was a better alternative your fortunes might change. If you keep putting up McCains with a Palin or Romney then you might as well give it up right now. The country is heading toward the center. Stop telling people how to run their private lives. Start telling the brouns, Atkins and Murdochs to keep their mouth shut. Start dealing with the economy, start dealing with immigration. Stop hitching your wagons to the Palins and Trumps and start looking toward the Cristie's and Rubios.

Republicans are quickly becoming irrelevant. Better start tryinng to fix it.

Reactions: 4 people
I thinking a moot issue because I doubt she will run. If she does Clinton has an advantage as she is linked to one of the more popular presidents. Its unlike that she will have to explain it. Ms Rice on the other hand is linked to one of the worst presidents of our time and is directly linked to the Iraq war at a cost of over 5,000 US soldiers lives at a cost of over $2 trillion dollars. She will have a bit of a time with that anchor around her neck.

It will be interesting to see the "Party of Pop" running candidates almost twice as old as the hopefuls on the conservative bench.

Right now, all the DNC has is two really old people. If Biden runs, he'll likely run unopposed. I just don't see Hillary challenging him if he does.

Her "does it really matter?" moment may be harder to overcome than Howard Dean's scream/meltdown.

Right now the polls show her beating every front runner on the right.

It will be interesting to see the "Party of Pop" running candidates almost twice as old as the hopefuls on the conservative bench.

Right now, all the DNC has is two really old people. If Biden runs, he'll likely run unopposed. I just don't see Hillary challenging him if he does.

Her "does it really matter?" moment may be harder to overcome than Howard Dean's scream/meltdown.
I agree. The Dems will need to have a younger Genx Freindly candidate. Look for an Evan Bayh or Klobuchar, Schweitzer, Warner, or Gillabrand. Maybe a Villargosa (baggage)

I don't care how old the des candidate is. Run someone like Palin, Bachman , Trump or what ever right wing dip stick you want and it want matter. Now if the RNC ever pulls its head out and runs a Christie or a Rubiio that is attractive to the center then you have a real dog race. Age is far less of a factor Nathan their positions.

True dat!

Before Rice has a chance she has to come up with an explanation for Iraq first.
She'll come up with her excuse as soon as Hitlery comes up with one for Benghazi.................notice how she hauled a$$, out of the limelight, when it got too hot ?

I thinking a moot issue because I doubt she will run. If she does Clinton has an advantage as she is linked to one of the more popular presidents. Its unlike that she will have to explain it. Ms Rice on the other hand is linked to one of the worst presidents of our time and is directly linked to the Iraq war at a cost of over 5,000 US soldiers lives at a cost of over $2 trillion dollars. She will have a bit of a time with that anchor around her neck.
Worst presidents, is your opinion !

Biden? Really?

I don't care how old the des candidate is. Run someone like Palin, Bachman , Trump or what ever right wing dip stick you want and it want matter. Now if the RNC ever pulls its head out and runs a Christie or a Rubiio that is attractive to the center then you have a real dog race. Age is far less of a factor Nathan their positions.
Someone forgot to mention Ryan !