Respect Or Insult

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
www.amtausa.com
Mr. Arpey, I have just received my share of the Annual Incentive Program, AIP. The maximum amount I am eligible for under the AIP is $25.00. I would like to ask if under the much chanted “Pull Together/Win Together†slogan of the Turn Around Plan I will be rewarded with a set limit of $25.00 why should I “Pull†anything? If we are truly to all believe in the slogan of “Pull Together/WinTogether†then I wish to return my share of the AIP, after taxes, to you. Please accept my returned funds and apply them to the “Executive Golden Parachute Planâ€, EGPP. This money should of course be spent on the top executives of AA. Since the original SERP was discovered under Mr. Carty’s Administration maybe this might help AA better since my share of the AIP after taxes will not even fill up my car’s gas tank. I consider the AIP an insult. Let me see if I fully understand the current scenario at AA. After concessions were accepted by Jim Little, which will remove, roughly $120,000.00 from my pay checks over the duration of the contract’s time frame I should gleefully cherish this $25.00? Mr. Arpey, I do not want stock options, nor do I want an AIP. I want what was stolen from me. I want a full pay check. I want full benefits. I want respect. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above letter is being sent to AA with personal checks written by SAN AMTs with the amount of money, after taxes, received through the AIP. We find this an insult. Will returning this money return what was stolen from us? No. Will it show the company that we feel insulted? Yes.
How do you feel? Insulted or respected?

Ken all the mechanics in my shop here in Tul feel the same way, what address did you send the checks to?

scorpion said:
Ken all the mechanics in my shop here in Tul feel the same way, what address did you send the checks to?
Instead of sending the checks back to the company why not start a fund that will provide emergency air travel to ill people. Use the money to buy them tickets to get to where they need treatment-on SWA!

If you guys are really ready to part with your $25 insult, and you want to fix the problem, then consider sending your checks to AMFA Local 12 for us to use as campaign dollars to oust the TWU as the NMB ballots arrive at our houses.

Sending the checks to Arpey, while may send a message to him, does NOT remove the real problem from our profession.

On the other hand, if everyone would donate the $25 to our organizing campaign, we would be better prepared for the upcoming campaign.

Just my opinion.

Thanks Ken for all that you do.

AMFA Local 12
10815 E. Marshall St. Suite 102
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
74116-5676

I NOW have seen it all from you wannabes. That's the biggest cry-baby fest I have seen to date!!!! Send it here, no, send it there, no give it back. . . . . .WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What do we do, we're lost!!!!! WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

twuer said:
I NOW have seen it all from you wannabes. That's the biggest cry-baby fest I have seen to date!!!! Send it here, no, send it there, no give it back. . . . . .WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What do we do, we're lost!!!!! WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Typical twu inability to comprehend facts and reality. Who exactly is "crying" twuer? I made a post explaining how I and fellow AMTs at SAN feel and what we are doing about it. I never said that everyone should return their checks to Mr. Arpey. If individuals feel that their AIP checks would better assist Local 12 then by all means help out Local 12. If you feel your AIP check would be better off going to a local charity or to help run certain web sites on the internet then do as you feel is right.

My point in posting this thread is to express that AMTs are intelligent and professional and that we feel insulted and disrespected by the AIP.

Thank you for posting yet another cowardly, negative response.

twuer said:
WE'll see who the biggest cry baby is when the NMB Ballots are counted!

So twuer, what are you gonna due with your AIP check? I suggest you go and buy a can of WD-40 with that money,to oil the wheels of your toolbox. It's been sitting idle for a long time,hasn't it?. Your toolbox may not roll when you have to go back to the floor,after AMFA wins the election that is! :D

Decision 2004 said:
WE'll see who the biggest cry baby is when the NMB Ballots are counted!
How are there going to be NMB ballots Dave when you don't even have enough cards?? Are you through with the appeals of the original "list"??? Shame, shame shame!!!!! :shock:

Decision 2004 said:
If you guys are really ready to part with your $25 insult, and you want to fix the problem, then consider sending your checks to AMFA Local 12 for us to use as campaign dollars to oust the TWU as the NMB ballots arrive at our houses.

Sending the checks to Arpey, while may send a message to him, does NOT remove the real problem from our profession.

On the other hand, if everyone would donate the $25 to our organizing campaign, we would be better prepared for the upcoming campaign.

Just my opinion.

Thanks Ken for all that you do.

AMFA Local 12
10815 E. Marshall St. Suite 102
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
74116-5676
AMFA 12 really does need your money guys....They built that new local and need to pay the rent. B)

mojo13 said:
AMFA 12 really does need your money guys....They built that new local and need to pay the rent. B)
Thanks for your support mojo,

They are going to remove you from TWU Local 530 Office for supporting AMFA yet. :lol:

Keep up the good work.

Decision 2004 said:
Thanks for your support mojo,

They are going to remove you from TWU Local 530 Office for supporting AMFA yet. :lol:

Keep up the good work.
Maybe you can convert it to a shelter for the homeless or if amfa gets in it could be used for the jobless. B)

Hey twscrewer:Why do you think TWU internatoinal is handling all the disputes to the company's list?Think about it when it becomes obvious the twu is through as the mechanics reps at AA they don't want the locals particularly 514 to raid the locals bank account.Don't go ask your reps read your constitution. It's alot cheaper to pay off your local reps then to have the member raid the locals account.Who will be the cry baby than? You better pull your head out before tis to late.

--------------------
Protect Your profession With a Craft Union. AMFA NOW!!!!!