responding to "on the step

schteevie

Apr 7, 2003
this is the second time I have started a thread, that you have responded to and apparently "locked"...?
(I had the same problem with the first thread I started on this forum - you responded, and that was the end of the thread...)
here is a link to that thread:
http://www.caaviation.com/idealbb/view.asp...3-61856B661675}

anyway - I tried to respond to you about my comments regarding the forums, and it gave me the "error, you do not have permission to perform this action" or something to that effect...

if you did lock the thread, there is no icon indicating it is locked, and why did you lock it?
if you didn't, then I seem to have a problem responding to threads you post in...

anyway regarding my comments - thanks for your reply - as for the "rich text" option... I've never seen an other forum that makes you click an option to have access to standard features like links and images etc... is there a way you can make the option already expanded so other users might not get confused like I did?

thnx

hmm i don''t know why i have the "touch of death". i certainly didn''t lock the last thread

try using the ''post reply'' n your post within the thread and see if you get the error

i''ll see about the rt editor default.