Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
Rumor has it elected Ron Paul delegate votes weren't counted, and no one could find beer.

What kind of party is that?

Rumor has it elected Ron Paul delegate votes weren't counted, and no one could find beer.

What kind of party is that?

I think Kev is having a Jesery Shore watch party on Nov 6th, Ms Tree is bringing the beer. Invite your friend, Mary Jane and stay home while the rest of us vote.

You can join the party of the adults on the 7th celebrating Obama packing his bags for Chicago.

I think Kev is having a Jesery Shore watch party on Nov 6th

Ha!

Ms Tree is bringing the beer. Invite your friend, Mary Jane and stay home while the rest of us vote.

Are you encouraging people to not participate?

BTW, I will have already voted long before 11/6.

You can join the party of the adults on the 7th celebrating Obama packing his bags for Chicago.

The Tea Party radicals that have taken over the GOP are anything but "adults." If I was a traditonal Republican, I would be livid at what has occurred. But hey; if a group run by those who deliberately attempt to deceive, and populated by the fatuous is your idea of a good time, have at it...

Reactions: 1 person
The Tea Party radicals that have taken over the GOP are anything but "adults." If I was a traditonal Republican, I would be livid at what has occurred. But hey; if a group run by those who deliberately attempt to deceive, and populated by the fatuous is your idea of a good time, have at it...

Fixed:

The Tea Party Liberal/Marxist radicals that have taken over the GOP Democrat party are anything but "adults." If I was a traditonal Republican Democrat, I would be livid at what has occurred. But hey; if a group run by those who deliberately attempt to deceive, and populated by the fatuous is your idea of a good time, have at it...

Dog Wonder is a republican?

I can think of a lot of things Wonder Dog is and Republican ain't one of 'em !

Err..........this :

the-national-debt-national-debt-obama-bush-political-poster-1272059661.jpg