Rumor has it doug p is going to be at sky harbor today

freedom

Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
I heard today that doug parker is going to be paying fleet a visit to discuss issues .I don't know the time or the location , but i did hear the A one break room mentioned .

I heard today that doug parker is going to be paying fleet a visit to discuss issues .I don't know the time or the location , but i did hear the A one break room mentioned .
He really must be splerging, to go all the way from his office to the airport. Can he handle that distance without hitting a bar? :lol:

It is a FACT. Usually AWA WEST gets no recognition. But, with the intense tenacity of one of our best TEAMLEADS and support of real educated FLEET,(on the lousiest wages! in the industry), we are getting a Informational, NOT, Town Hall, (big difference), May 9th, 10:30am and 3:30pm.
We all realize we are going down! We will be there to instill momentum to get ahead of the competition. No! Sweat! We have the EXPERIENCE! 20 something AWA/40 something US AIRWAYS. All groups!
Bush has the best interests at heart, but we need our boys out of the quagmire of the mentality that says you will fail anyway. Not, US.AIRWAYS!

It is a FACT. Usually AWA WEST gets no recognition. But, with the intense tenacity of one of our best TEAMLEADS and support of real educated FLEET,(on the lousiest wages! in the industry), we are getting a Informational, NOT, Town Hall, (big difference), May 9th, 10:30am and 3:30pm.
We all realize we are going down! We will be there to instill momentum to get ahead of the competition. No! Sweat! We have the EXPERIENCE! 20 something AWA/40 something US AIRWAYS. All groups!
Bush has the best interests at heart, but we need our boys out of the quagmire of the mentality that says you will fail anyway. Not, US.AIRWAYS!
I dont get all that,but I like it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ask dougie "if the company loses the arbitration will they hold out on giving the west any compensation?"