?'s Re CLT gates & Terminal

Oct 3, 2005
coming in from SFO ...going to Caymans...will I need to go exit then go into another gate area ?? never been to CLT before...We have about 4 hr's between flights is there any good places to eat or shop in area really not wanting to leave gates ( do not want to put uniform back on )Thanks for any info you can share..

Nope - you'll stay inside security the entire time. In fact, unless you leave the airport there's nothing but 1 snack/coffee shop outside security. Have some BBQ in the food court, Philips has pretty good seafood on C-con, try some grits with breakfast at Stock Car Cafe on B-Con if you're there in the morning. Shopping, however, is not plentiful.

Jim

coming in from SFO ...going to Caymans...will I need to go exit then go into another gate area ?? never been to CLT before...We have about 4 hr's between flights is there any good places to eat or shop in area really not wanting to leave gates ( do not want to put uniform back on )Thanks for any info you can share..

Charlotte Douglas International Airport

http://www.charmeck.org/Departments/Airport/Home.htm

Thank You ...Hmm Pit I knew there was an airport out there someplace that had shopping...Thanks again..One less thing to worry about..

Thank You ...Hmm Pit I knew there was an airport out there someplace that had shopping...Thanks again..One less thing to worry about..
It's actually laid out well also. Most shops are in the center core. Let's see, Brooks brothers, PGA Golf, Johnston and Murphey, Perfumania, Gap, Soxx, Spirit of the Red Horse, Mont Blanc, GNC, Tie Rack, Clinique, Nine West (ship shoes home for free), Body Shop, Sworski(?) Crystal, Victoria Secret, Brookstone, LOccitaine, Bijoux Turner, Brighton, Godiva, Radio Road.....lot's more too but that's pretty much the high lights. Have fun!

BLOWING Tumbleweed........Stay Alert! :p

Hey, Play nice ... it is a very nice airport with a lot of shops, places to eat, and "watering holes" for passengers ... it used to have a gym/day spa (it still might, haven't been there lately) ... too bad other ariports don't offer as much.