Sad News from CLT

Right now I'm just so upset over this whole think that I can't sleep. I want to say something but really don't know how to say it. I can't for the life me come to grips with how he could've done this, any of it. I have a wife & 3 sons that I love so much & I could never hurt one of them

He would've been one of the last people I would've thought would've done such a thing.

This is very sad and tragic news to hear. When I first saw the news article, I was hoping that it might be someone else. I had worked with Eddie for close to 20 years and never would have thought this from him. We none know what goes on behind closed doors. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family and the USAirways' family that Eddie leaves behind.

This was passed along to me by a US employee:

An assistance fund has been set up for the sons.

Donations can be made to the Gwinn Assistance Fund, account #811098180, at the Piedmont Advantage Credit Union. Employees who have accounts with the credit union can simply transfer funds. For those employees who do not belong to PACU, they can mail checks payable to the Gwinn Assistance Fund to the following address:

PACU
4700 Yorkmont Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28208

Latest posts