Saw this on the FAA Website

Was on the local CLT news this am. (WCNC or WBTV, can't recall which)
After P/B, one 'unruly' pax assaulted two F/A's, injuring them.
AC RTG, Local Law has the guy in the pokey.

PullUp said:
Was on the local CLT news this am. (WCNC or WBTV, can't recall which)
After P/B, one 'unruly' pax assaulted two F/A's, injuring them.
AC RTG, Local Law has the guy in the pokey.
Didn't you hear? The passenger bill of rights gave passengers the right to abuse airline employees included in ticket prices.

MetalMover said:
Didn't you hear? The passenger bill of rights gave passengers the right to abuse airline employees included in ticket prices.
Guess they figured passengers should have the same rights as employers. 

jimntx said:
Here's a link...http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/local/2015/01/29/flight-attendants-assaulted-on-plane-at-charlotte-douglas/22553591/

Sounds like maybe he should have passed on that 2nd dose of crystal.

P.S.  Appears all information, such as crew list, has been removed from Sabre.  Standard procedure at AA with this kind of incident.
Thx for the link.   Have to wonder What the Company is going to do.....  In the past I have seen the Company walk away from prosecution throwing it onto the employees...

Hope777 said:
Thx for the link.   Have to wonder What the Company is going to do.....  In the past I have seen the Company walk away from prosecution throwing it onto the employees...
One of the F/A's was carried off the a/c in a stretcher, according to news reports.
Let's hope the company throws the book at this 'pax'.
Cheers.

PullUp said:
One of the F/A's was carried off the a/c in a stretcher, according to news reports.
Cheers.
Hope Your right, BUT.... I have seen a Non-Rev knock out a Pax Supervisor only to see the Company walk away and tell the SUPV its all on him to press charges.

PullUp said:
Cheers.
Depends.  If he's Executive Platinum, they may give him 50,000 additional AAdvantage miles for the bruise on his knuckles caused by the f/a's chin.

Cynical?  Moi?  How could you say such a thing?

Latest posts