Say...GOOD BYE....." M A R C O " !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://news.yahoo.co...-154431784.html

Talk about..Japanese.......' hari-kari ' (SP?) !

In one of the photo's Marco Rubio is standing GLUED to that F'n Whack Job, CRUZ.
The supposed GREAT SAVIOR for the REPLUGS 'was' going to be Rubio. Listen UP REPLUGS, multi-millions of '16 voters are NOT going to forget that photo. (or 50.1 % if you wish)

THINK..about how many latino familys have NO HEALTHCARE, ...then they see a hispinic who MAYBE they were considering in '16, and then say ..'HASTA LA VISTA'..Marco, and to the GOP !!!

The Republican Party.
The Gift that (ALWAYS) Keeps on GIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Do you think the F'n GOP FORGOT the different 'breakdowns' (demographics) of thier FAILED (AGAIN) attempt to get into '1600.)...(Well like Tom Hanks said...."STUPID is as STUPID Does " )

(This isn't 'Simple STUPID'.......THIS is ...'SOUTHERN STUPID' , and my friends....IT don't Git' No Mo' STUPID than THAT...Y'ALL) !!!

I doubt it. Cruze will be all but forgotten come 2014. Rubio seems like a decent guy for a politician. I think he wants to be a moderate but the wack jobs keep draggjng him over. Time will tell but I think he will survive just fine.

I do believe this country need more like him and less like Cruze and Ried.

Reactions: 1 person
Btw.............isn't the N.H. motto "Live Free or Die", some kind of oxy-MORON!

Maybe Barry-O can get it changed to " Live off the Governments Teet or Die !"

(This isn't 'Simple STUPID'.......THIS is ...'SOUTHERN STUPID' , and my friends....IT don't Git' No Mo' STUPID than THAT...Y'ALL) !!!

this single statement shows how ignorant you truly are.

any reasonable person just laughs at the idiocy you post on a regular basis

NHBB's is a simple fool.

Any coherent argument he may have is lost in his prejudice against certain segments of society, either geographically or by upbringing.

Even worse is that the people he supports are trying to change behaviors like his.

Reactions: 4 people
NHBB's is a simple fool.

Any coherent argument he may have is lost in his prejudice against certain segments of society, either geographically or by upbringing.

Even worse is that the people he supports are trying to change behaviors like his.
electro-shock-therapy-o.gif