Say, “NO” to Common Pass!

re-pilot

Advanced
Aug 15, 2007
Every union needs to lean in now or just bend over.

Say, “NO” to Common Pass or any such required tracking! Preserve what rights and freedoms we have left.

Say no to voter id tracking as well.
Can't have it any way you want.
:eek:

Ben? Ben Dover? Is that you?! Better get back in line before your minders notice. Oh, and keep that safe 6' distance...it's critical. Don't all Communist sympathizers know the drill? That's OK , they're installing tracking and electronic minders for that now too...just like in the CCP, but better of course.

Ben? Ben Dover? Is that you?! Better get back in line before your minders notice. Oh, and keep that safe 6' distance...it's critical. Don't all Communist sympathizers know the drill? That's OK , they're installing tracking and electronic minders for that now too...just like in the CCP, but better of course.

Makes sense. I advocate voter ID requirements, however, to have this, you have to give up a lot of personal information.
If you are an airplane pilot (?) you have already done this, as an Airline Employee, I had to give 15years of personal information to 'The Company' that was verified by the FBI. Had people check my background, talked to my friends and family.
I was not really worried about it because I held a top secret clearance.
Having a commercial pilots license, is much more detailed.
So, you have to pick one.
Anonymity or full disclosure.
:eek: