Scab ?

umech

Sep 19, 2003
you voted for "THE BUSH" .
and dont say BLA,BLA,BLA, you did't voted for him.
Your other unions ALPA,AFA, IAM did not honor nor help you in your strike,
NOT EVEN SOME OF YOUR AMFA MEMBERS HONOR YOUR PICKET LINE
your union ELECTED to strike in the middle of summer TRAVEL SEASON
just when NWA HAD FINISH TRAINING (per faa standars) replacement mechanics
(scabs as you call them)...
had amfa delay a strike,would had inflicted a 1.5 million per week on scab pay plus the amfa members pay of another 1.5 to 2.0 millions per week.
DONT BLAME THE SCABS,blame the politicians that dont give a rat is ass about your life or anybody else
blame ALPA for not helping amfa ( that excuse of alpa contract prevents them from taking sides is BULL ####)
blame the AFA for crossing your picket line....................
blame store clerks for not only not honoring your picket line but lots of them volunteer to train scabs to handle rotables,parts etc.etc ( SOME WORKED FOR STRAIGHT PAY) and some collected overtime at your expense.

you (amfa) should had settled with the company and you would had survived to fight another day, DID YOU NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE USAIR,UNITED BANKRRUPTCIES?
DONT CRY, JUST GO BACK TO WORK BECAUSE ITS NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS OR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ANTI LABOR GOVERMENT... I AM SHURE MR BUSH IS PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU..
BUT THEN AGAIN IF IT WAS A MATTER IF PRAYER THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY NEED IN THE WORLD.

a friend

umech. :)

umech said:
you voted for "THE BUSH" .
and dont say BLA,BLA,BLA, you did't voted for him.
Your other unions ALPA,AFA, IAM did not honor nor help you in your strike,
NOT EVEN SOME OF YOUR AMFA MEMBERS HONOR YOUR PICKET LINE
your union ELECTED to strike in the middle of summer TRAVEL SEASON
just when NWA HAD FINISH TRAINING (per faa standars) replacement mechanics
(scabs as you call them)...
had amfa delay a strike,would had inflicted a 1.5 million per week on scab pay plus the amfa members pay of another 1.5 to 2.0 millions per week.
DONT BLAME THE SCABS,blame the politicians that dont give a rat is ass about your life or anybody else
blame ALPA for not helping amfa ( that excuse of alpa contract prevents them from taking sides is BULL ####)
blame the AFA for crossing your picket line....................
blame store clerks for not only not honoring your picket line but lots of them volunteer to train scabs to handle rotables,parts etc.etc ( SOME WORKED FOR STRAIGHT PAY) and some collected overtime at your expense.

you (amfa) should had settled with the company and you would had survived to fight another day, DID YOU NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE USAIR,UNITED BANKRRUPTCIES?
DONT CRY, JUST GO BACK TO WORK BECAUSE ITS NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS OR AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ANTI LABOR GOVERMENT... I AM SHURE MR BUSH IS PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU..
BUT THEN AGAIN IF IT WAS A MATTER IF PRAYER THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY NEED IN THE WORLD.
a friend

[post="308797"][/post]​

umech,

Do not be angry at NWA AMFA for doing what you did not have the tenacity to do!
Your 4 time concessions (counting the 'I'm Confused vote' and the 'Wish I could vote no. Vote), TWU concessions out of BK, IBT concessions out of BK, UA IAM Concession (#1) and UA AMFA Concession (#2), not to mention the ALPA, AFA, PFAA, CWA, etc...
We have 'ALL' assisted in this downward pressure.
When do you say enough?
Are you foolish enough to believe that this is the 'end' and that if NWA AMFA capitulated that it would be good for the rest of the 'Unionized' workforce in America?
What is your hypothesis if NWA is successful in kicking AMFA off of the property?
Do you believe that it will stop there?

I did not hear the same philosophy applied to the IAM Boeing strike?
In contrast, AMFA stated it would not cross an IAM picket line!
AMFA also stated that any participating unions would go back to work or an agreement will not be accepted!!
Other ‘Unions’ have stated the same for the NWA AMFA strike!!

I do agree that the President not assigning a PEB (as they normally do) is a signal that there is zero support from the government, but is this a surprise to you as well?

Were do ‘YOU’ stand Brother?

-BigE

BTW,
The replacement workers 'are' SCABS.

Emil.Howes said:
SO, what is your point?
my point was; MR. EMIL.HOWES GET BACK TO WORK, you lost this fight, you are down and out, with no chance of getting up ( the judge will see to that) accept your defeat, lick your wounds,dust off your butt and GET BACK TO WORK.
your pride is not going to feed your financial needs ( yes mr EMIL.HOWES its all about money)

B.T.W. I AIN'T YOUR BROTHER.

maybe a friend..... if you go back to work.

umech said:
Emil.Howes said:
SO, what is your point?
my point was; MR. EMIL.HOWES GET BACK TO WORK, you lost this fight, you are down and out, with no chance of getting up ( the judge will see to that) accept your defeat, lick your wounds,dust off your butt and GET BACK TO WORK.
your pride is not going to feed your financial needs ( yes mr EMIL.HOWES its all about money)
B.T.W. I AIN'T YOUR BROTHER.

maybe a friend..... if you go back to work.

[post="308842"][/post]​
umech,

I already have a 'job', but I believe that we are not friends either!!

But if you are looking:

Here is your opportunity!

-BigE

robbedagain said:
I was wondering why Bush didnt sign the PEB thing to prevent a strike.
[post="308844"][/post]​

robbedagain,

Well, we can not assume collusion as Halliburton was not the SCAB contractor! :p

-BigE

delldude said:
umech,

I already have a 'job', but I believe that we are not friends either!!

But if you are looking:

Here is your opportunity!

-BigE
[post="308846"][/post]​
-BigE...umech is a hit and run poster from U who can't afford spell/grammar check software.....i'll post his pic for you:
[post="308897"][/post]​

DellDude,

Thanks for the update, now I see the problem you all at USAirways had (have?).

Take Care Brother! :up:

-Emil

Emil.Howes said:
robbedagain,

Well, we can not assume collusion as Halliburton was not the SCAB contractor! :p

-BigE
[post="308853"][/post]​
IS this S-udden C-ompensation A-fter B-ankrupcy?

Borescope said:
IS this S-udden C-ompensation A-fter B-ankrupcy?
[post="308915"][/post]​

BS,

Do you believe that these SCABS will be making more if AMFA is defeated at NWA?

Or are you just being a smart A$$ again?
If you are not being a smart A$$ again, then support your hypothesis.

-BigE

robbedagain said:
I was wondering why Bush didnt sign the PEB thing to prevent a strike.
[post="308844"][/post]​

He can only interfere with companies affairs when there is a defined national reason in which a strike will affect the entire nation. AMFA's strike did not pose any treat to the well being of the nation. It is also not his job to stop a union from going on strike because of its ignorance. I guess now it is his fault that AMFA went on strike after its members voted to do so.

Emil.Howes said:
-BigE...umech is a hit and run poster from U who can't afford spell/grammar check software.....i'll post his pic for you:
[post="308897"][/post]​

DellDude,

Thanks for the update, now I see the problem you all at USAirways had (have?).

Take Care Brother! :up:

-Emil
[post="308902"][/post]​
[/quote]
he was voted "most likely to cross" by our union..... ;)

Emil.Howes said:
BS,

Do you believe that these SCABS will be making more if AMFA is defeated at NWA?

[post="308920"][/post]​
Well lets see.....As an AMFA member walking the picket line for.......wait, How much is it you get paid to walk?? Oh yea, sorry. Looks like these scabs will make more.

PlayTheOdds said:
He can only interfere with companies affairs when there is a defined national reason in which a strike will affect the entire nation. AMFA's strike did not pose any treat to the well being of the nation. It is also not his job to stop a union from going on strike because of its ignorance. I guess now it is his fault that AMFA went on strike after its members voted to do so.
[post="308997"][/post]​

WOW PTO now your an expert on governmental affairs, a master mechanic, AMFA affairs expert, professional SCUM, expert liar, well known coward, playground menace and you know how to spell dead bird. What other amazing qualities are you hiding from us PTO? Anything from your time in prison that you were well known for or would you rather keep that quiet?

Borescope said:
Well lets see.....As an AMFA member walking the picket line for.......wait, How much is it you get paid to walk?? Oh yea, sorry. Looks like these scabs will make more.
[post="309081"][/post]​

Just wondering Borescope, at what point did you decide to become a bootlicker for the man? You were one tough talking tough guy, what happened, go into management or own stock in NWA like our friend Rapture.